Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Paladin bruiser?

sinsprophecy

Hey friends! I am playing a templar and enjoying it so far but i'm just a bit stuck on the choice of profession. Paladin seems really cool to me as a kind of supporty bruiser class but i can't quite tell if that's how its supposed to be played.

I would like to play a class that can hold its own but provide a support role too, would the paladin be able to do that or would i be better off going with the dps role? 

I think fury templar might be more what you are looking for. Its still supporty but is more of a bruiser than a paladin. Paladin is mainly heals. It is very tanky heals that wants to be in teh middle of the fight, but I wouldn't call it a bruiser.

aeei5jG.png

On 7/7/2021 at 8:36 PM, sinsprophecy said:

Hey friends! I am playing a templar and enjoying it so far but i'm just a bit stuck on the choice of profession. Paladin seems really cool to me as a kind of supporty bruiser class but i can't quite tell if that's how its supposed to be played.

I would like to play a class that can hold its own but provide a support role too, would the paladin be able to do that or would i be better off going with the dps role? 

It's a hold your ground healer.  It's good for forts and sieges but less so for open world.  It's also a hard healer to space out your cd's correctly. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

with the way things went last night at a siege there is no reason to play anything other than a beefy tank or a ranged class. the game turned into a slideshow with FPS dropping to 1 oh and then the servers crashed.

So if your looking for a good 1v1 and solo farmer then Templar Vindi is the way to go. If your looking to be a in melee range healer you will insta die due to server lag and slideshow.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/13/2021 at 7:36 AM, spawnq0459 said:

with the way things went last night at a siege there is no reason to play anything other than a beefy tank or a ranged class. the game turned into a slideshow with FPS dropping to 1 oh and then the servers crashed.

So if your looking for a good 1v1 and solo farmer then Templar Vindi is the way to go. If your looking to be a in melee range healer you will insta die due to server lag and slideshow.

Vindi is a terrible 1v1 class, you cant get away from classes that kill you, and you can't chase the classes that you can kill.

Unless you're a Nethari.