Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.540.0 Live Bug Reports for 7/8/2021

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

Eternal Kingdoms you cannot exit highlighted mode all the buildings stay as Pick Up or Move, because of this you're unable to interact with any of the crafting stations inside buildings.

Also when picking up buildings or walls etc. character becomes frozen and you can't move. Have to exit to lobby to fix it.

And tutorial books can't be reread at all.

I'll take the liberty to call this a bug. ;)

The current direction the God Statue on the Divine Cathredral Parcel is looking at on the map ... is wrong. I mean, it's not something bad, but it simply doesn't make sense and is irritating when managing parcels in the EK builder. Therefore, surely unintended = bug. ;)

See here:

NEWKr1X.jpg

(left picture: south top. right picture: north top)

It will be natural that the god statue will be placed to face the stairs (=worshippers) (most likely) ... or maybe the opposite direction. But rarely to the sides. The map however shows the god looking towards one of the sides.

In other words, the parcel image on the map should be turned 90 degrees clockwise, in order to make sense for the players.

Edited by Kraahk

Sorry in advance, you are all doing wonderful work, but this is VERY IMPORTANT for new players and new guilds

Receiving a friend request from a player in-game breaks the GUILD CHAT TAB and I have to relaunch the game in order to continue talking to my members. This bug can be abused.

We are not all wanting to always depend on 3rd party services for conversational continuity. You've built a game that is a social network, please we need these features for guilds and chats to work BEFORE the first Dregs campaigns.

The Stalker bleed applies the slow debuff but the Barbarian does not get the heal from the barbarian passive. The stalker is a discipline that says when you apply a bleed they are also slowed. The barbarian passive heals you when you apply cc ( including slows). You do not get healed off of the slow from this disc.

I traded some stone today in an EK. I was getting an error about this stone not being tradeable. (it was tradeable) When I right clicked it again it took it out of the trade window and when I hit accept trade the stone disappeared.  I did not get it into my inventory and the person I traded did not get the stone.

55 minutes ago, Parfax said:

The Stalker bleed applies the slow debuff but the Barbarian does not get the heal from the barbarian passive. The stalker is a discipline that says when you apply a bleed they are also slowed. The barbarian passive heals you when you apply cc ( including slows). You do not get healed off of the slow from this disc.

Stalker applies the slow to bleeding targets; however, attacks triggering the slow do not trigger the heal from the barbarian talent. 

I placed a Cooking crafting station on the socket opposite the fireplace in a manor. It was yellow, I left clicked to place and it disappeared. It is not on the socket, in my inventory, or in my vault. I went to lobby and came back; not there. I exited the game and came back; not there.  :(

Fixed. For some reason it popped it upstairs to the slot above.  :)

Edited by MisterBunny

2 bugs

1st, if you boost to 25, start the quests in solarium, then go back and do the npe you get stuck being unable to complete the quest Join Your Faction

2nd, if you slot in a discipline based on a domain choice and then respec, the discipline remains and you still have access to the powers without taking the domain again

Did the PvP Quests around level 25 after I boosted, but couldn't remove the NPE quests.  Went through those to remove them and got to the Join Your Faction Quest to Talk to Huebald, but he doesn't have a ? and is uninteractable.  

Assuming this is because I've already started Huebald's quests.

Kickstarter Contributer | 2015 Amber

The Guardians | Guardian HQ

3 hours ago, nomack said:

Stalker applies the slow to bleeding targets; however, attacks triggering the slow do not trigger the heal from the barbarian talent. 

it does on some slows I tested it on stream yesterday

Actually been skinning for 2 days since launch on tuesday and still 0 uncommon skinning exploration rune drops from rank (3-5) animals & spiders and followed harvesting guids outside the safezones in Sky point. I got the Rng uncommon skinning drop on test server with a white rune, but not on live server. Why is it so tedious implemented to use a tool belt - I dont understand.. Also been using intermediate tools but it only help to increase skinning. I post this here, because it must be a bug also been skining in Sky Point on the Brazil server, EU3 US East, still 0 uncommon exploration skinning rune drop outside safe zones. 

Edit/updated: I can confirm that the uncommon skinning disc. dropped today - so I was extremely unlucky Rng or hard to get one, good luck. It dropped on an Elk as well! ;)

Not a bug but Artcraft need a trade channel soon as possible in game, because economy is not working at all at the moment. Because how exploration crafting is implemented all guilds hoarding exploration runes to reach epic quality harvesting runes for Advance tools. 

Edited by mythx

MQfHl7c.png

Having a issue turning in Delivery time. My pig is... lost? Not sure where he is, I cant go get another one, and the first one is gone. Unable to proceed with quest

16 minutes ago, Jbabs said:

Having a issue turning in Delivery time. My pig is... lost? Not sure where he is, I cant go get another one, and the first one is gone. Unable to proceed with quest

I encountered this glitch, and I've seen a great many posts about it. I found that you can get another pig, or at least I could, but not from the object that spawns them. Pigs actually spawn periodically nearby it and if you tame one and bring it to Stefan, it will count, but the spawn rate is atrociously slow and there's a chance someone else could tame it if you're not paying attention. So there's no choice but to camp out with your eyes peeled.

9 minutes ago, uggron said:

I encountered this glitch, and I've seen a great many posts about it. I found that you can get another pig, or at least I could, but not from the object that spawns them. Pigs actually spawn periodically nearby it and if you tame one and bring it to Stefan, it will count, but the spawn rate is atrociously slow and there's a chance someone else could tame it if you're not paying attention. So there's no choice but to camp out with your eyes peeled.

This fixed it! Thank you so much!