Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.540.0 Live Feedback for 7/6/2021

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game on the most recent patch. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to Bug Reports and don't forget the Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported!

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

I would find it hugely beneficial if UI hotkeys could be "ignored" while in combat.  Misclicking can get you killed.  I realize I can go re-bind every UI hotkey to modified versions.  

should remove heralds and kings from skypoint atm, skypoint spose to be for noobs to kill legitly, there level 40 and take 10% dmg from attacks due to level difference and they 2 shot players ntrying to farm mobs in skypoint.
Almost every mob camp has a herald in now cause no one is killing them and they murder everyone in the camp lol :P

Also gold fdrop isnt worth it either 1.7k for like 15 and like 10 minutes people to kill it

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA

Can we get a slight adjustment on the drops for group bosses outside skypoint. They're really lackluster for the actual challenge of the fights. Nothing major just maybe a slight increase in gold or a curiosity or enchant chance.

Can we please please please please have paper recipe on the general bench back and the parchment vellum recipe back. 

I need a cheap name able item for the signage on vendors.

Can we see about getting an auto stack feature when dumping things into chests. 

And can we consolidate all custom channels on chat into a single tab with a button press to cycle between them perhaps? 

Good evening devs.  Few things I'd like to provide feedback on.

• Please let us auto run while bringing up maps / inventory.  Its currently wonky.  Sometimes lets us auto run other times it doesn't.
  • I rolled a healer.  I spent hours trying to just gain gold.  I was out damaged for hours trying to kill mobs to get gold.  I currently see no reason to play anything but DPS to try and gain gold.  Why is there no loot protection?  Or any base amount of gold per damage dealt per mob.  Long story short, it hasn't been enjoyable playing healer.  There are times we don't want to be forced into parties and instead heads down grind gold.
  • Allow gold to be given while taking cities or participating in pvp. 

Why isn't there a "Sacrifice Item" Or "Crafting Item" category in our vault?

Why can't I at least search the term "sacrifice" to find these items?

Why does splitting a stack in my vault not just pull that amount out and into my inventory?

My does the default "invite" button on my friends list not simply invite them to my party? What the hell is a "Murder" and why am I inviting them to it?

Why can't I leave guilds in game?

Why can't I move or resize any UI elements? ***ESPECIALLY*** my health bar

Why does inviting someone to a party open their inventory?

Why can't I mount up while my inventory is open?

Why does the map have to be the literal worst map of all time for any game ever?

Why is there no campaign world other than the starter worlds?

Why is there no way to go up and select the last chat message I sent?

Why can't I backspace the "/say" in the "Me" tab to type a whisper command?

Why aren't there just chat channels instead of this ridiculous tab system?

Why do all "loot" messages go into the local say chat along with whispers?

Why is there no tab autofill for whisper messages or commands?

Why can't I open my inventory while in crow form?

Edited by Delfofthebla

Heralds in Skypoint probaly single handely killing server population 😛 news cant farm cause they get random 1 shot by heralds that no one can kill cause there level 40 anmd take 10% dmg while dealing 7k attacks

Every mob camp has like 2 heralds in often stealthed

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA

1 hour ago, veeshan said:

Heralds in Skypoint probaly single handely killing server population 😛 news cant farm cause they get random 1 shot by heralds that no one can kill cause there level 40 anmd take 10% dmg while dealing 7k attacks

Or my absolute favorite of watching someone bringing the other herald or king into your group while you're killing one of them so people can actually use the spawn again.

6 hours ago, veeshan said:

This has legit been happening all the time. Honestly, i dont remember there being this many heralds even in dregs.

And Veeshan also has a point in that there isnt a reason for Heralds to even be a thing here. If you really want a raid content for newbies (to force them tho group up) you better off spawning them in special places and adding real big annoucements. Most newbies just wanna learn the game folks. Just these last 3 days I have been one shotted by Sin Heralds twice, and i am not even spending a lot of time on war tribes.

Im planning to do a post proper later but just in case i forget or give up here is a basic overview of it:

It is clear temples are the servers bottleneck. I believe the only argument to add multiple Eu servers despite there not being enough pop to fill 1 is because of that.

So, and this was result of a bunch of ideas we talked on discord, what if there were 4 of each Faction Temple, one for each of the gods, instead of just 1? Suddenly the bottleneck is 800 players on a given faction and honestly that is more than enough. It being god wide means guilds will always be together. Plus it makes gods affiliation matter.

This was thinking more on Dregs or Shadows. Implementing this on GR would be a bit more complicated but also possible.

If i come around to making the post i will make a modified world map. Probably. For now just imagine a group of 4 temples in the place of each temple, a cluster instead of a single one.

Edited by BarriaKarl

Spent like 2 hours on the Australian server trying to find someone to fight.

Opening/closing map causes game to freeze for 1-2 secs.

Why do we have to wait 20 seconds to log out from the temple?

Why is there no OCE/Australian section for guild recruitment?

Hi

• way too long grinding for better gear, this may encourage some people, others are annoyed by this...
  • no markers on the map (let me make notations ingame, where to find what)
  • no players on the map (show me my teammates)
  • no waypoints on the map
  • no group looting system (share the found items / gold in the group)

At this moment, the game feels like farming simulator... almost no PVP, just farming... that's not what I want to do

Hi all,

Really liking the interplay of disciplines in the crafting system! I like how it takes more than 1 discipline to make an item.

I'm personally struggling with limited accessibility in contacting or trading with other crafters/harvesters. Going to an player EK just to find out they have nothing I need from them then taking more time to log out and search is not helpful or accessible for many players.

Perhaps publishing vendor inventories to an indexed market page would help add velocity to currency exchange and resources. Despite the no AH stance that the devs have espoused I feel like a communal and visible market would be very healthy for the player driven economy. Basically a hub that players could go to, to acquire things they need for crafting or pvp. If you trended prices you could also use it to affect spawn rates and such to tune the market if needed.

Also can we set the per item cost of an item in a stack we are selling and allow players to purchase a single item out of said stack?

Thanks for listening!

Would be nice if there was some indicator on your own screen for being party leader, and also to see which of the marker symbols you have (the one that appears on compass and above group HP)

P.S. Grr Winterblades 🦌

eecdd84bdc5daead4b795a3e075d2347.png

The servers today are in a really bad state. 

• Not able to handle a small amount of guilds. 
  • Not able to handle 200 players in a zone. 
  • Mobs are pretty much unresponsive especially pack pigs. 
  • queue is not just for logging in but also for respawning. This is a bad engineering decision. Players that die should always be able to respawn. They are already in game. 
  • 5 parcels on 1 map is not enough for a siege based game that is supposed to have politics. This had been discussed before. 
  • Shadowbane had 100 places for a city. Darkfall had 96 preplaced cities. This is the type of numbers I would expect on a siege based game. These campaigns are not there. 
  • Having only 9 holdings to fight over does not provide much of a political environment.

@mdonley
Puhleeze look at drop rates for stone harvesting runes.. I've hit over 200, I haven't got one. I have two other guildmates that have experienced the same issue. I have a half giant, intermediates with starting rune.
EDIT: both in Skypoint and Dregs.. all nodes over R5.

Edited by Armegeddon

19 hours ago, phash said:

Hi

• way too long grinding for better gear, this may encourage some people, others are annoyed by this...
  • no markers on the map (let me make notations ingame, where to find what)
  • no players on the map (show me my teammates)
  • no waypoints on the map
  • no group looting system (share the found items / gold in the group)

At this moment, the game feels like farming simulator... almost no PVP, just farming... that's not what I want to do

I agree the map needs improvements (lets start with making sure the client doesn't stagger each time we open the map)

As for the grinding and looting, the comes down to the fact that the game isn't meant to be played solo, you should find a guild, or event just a second person so you can farm motherloads for stone/metals and go to hotzones to get more skinning resources.

As for group loot, its enough to just talk to the members about sharing stuff at the end or agree to have one person loot and someone else skin for example. People got used to party finder and loot order in WoW, now some whine that there's no player interaction anymore because its all about queues between multiple realms ;)