Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!

The Mithril Warhammers Dwarvern hold is a pvp centric Dwarven themed guild with two plus decades of history. 

Our existence began three decades ago in the The Realm where we have been competing and having fun in almost every MMO since. We play Dwarves exclusively, when available. Some may remember us from the Death server in Shadowbane fighting for months of total war against an empire of Death, Ostermark in Warhammer Online where we united the Order faction vanquishing Chaos off the server, or Jade Quarry in Guild Wars 2 release as one of the original founders of the Jade Alliance among the various other mmos we have either tested or planted our pvp banner on as we have made eternal friends and sworn enemies across the many realms. We are the best friends you will find. An opponent not easily forgotten. 

We require one main raid/siege Stoneborn main otherwise alts can be whatever race/class combo you prefer. We are a standing member of the Death Alliance. 

May your beard grow long, your axes and hammers find their mark, and the ale never run dry in your troll skull mug. 

HAMMERS HIGH !!

Hammers High !!  Master Brewer of the Dwarven Hold Mithril Warhammers

I loved fighting you guys on Ostermark back in 2009!  And for the record, I was the last official character on the server so you didn't vanquish us all before you left. ;)

I'll screw around with a Stoneborn and get back to you, I think I'd have fun in MW.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Getting some great smaller scale fights out there in the Dregs. Tip of the hat to all those logging to provide us fights. 

• 3 weeks later...

Room for a few more Dwarf Stoneborn players interested in group spec organized play. As in we will ask you and expect you to play any number of assign class spec roles in our designed stoneborn class groups during pvp raid events. 

On a side note if you find yourself playing Dwarves in mmo's we plan to have presence in Ashes of Creation mmo during alpha 2 testing (though months if not longer out)