Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
trugamer

Beta Group Not Updated

I'm sure they're glad they found such a competent tester which a deep understanding of things.

just 1 question:

did you link your kickstarter account and your forum/site account somehow?

Edited by freeze

And nothing will be changed until KS is over. Obviously they won't be updating data bases, forum badges, etc until KS is over, everyone had a chance to pledge and money is fulled from pledges.

Be patient.

Edited by Nefastus

Hey guys, I am now a kickstarter supporter I think I have access to Alpha 2 but it has not updated on your website in account settings area. Please advise!

Keep in mind the Kickstarter is not even yet fully funded (as of this posting) and will not be complete until the end of March. I'm sure once the dust settles, your beta info will be updated sometime therafter.

P.S. Every supporter counts - glad to see you and so many others (including myself) pitch in and support the game!

Edited by Arawulf

Keep in mind the Kickstarter is not even yet fully funded (as of this posting) and will not be complete until the end of March. I'm sure once the dust settles, your beta info will be updated sometime therafter.

P.S. Every supporter counts - glad to see you and so many others (including myself) pitch in and support the game!

Yeah guys, safe, thanks for the input..see you on the battle field ^^

-Truthe Yashikawa

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild.  Welcome Home.

http://crowfall.shivtr.com/

I'm sure they're glad they found such a competent tester which a deep understanding of things.

just 1 question:

did you link your kickstarter account and your forum/site account somehow?

I wonder if we argued something about paid testers as opposed to hand-picking volunteers before, and how paid testers most probably will hurt the testing process and got shot down with the argument that the paid testers are better qualified than non-paid volunteers?

Oh that's right, we did. Ladies and Gentlemen, EXHIBIT A

Edited by nehemia