Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking for guild

Posted (edited)

Looking for a guild.  I usually stay way from guilds because I cant stand the arrogance and toxicity that can come with it.  However, understanding what Crowfall is, Im definitely up for guilding up and clapping some cheeks in dregs.

Though, I consider myself casual in the sense that Im not looking to go 'try-hard' and get all sweaty if we lose a keep and be berated by fellow guildmates for XYZ reasons.  Im 37, family, career.  Been through the hardcore guild stuff.  I dont have the patience for it anymore :) 

Just looking to contribute in any way I can whether harvesting, crafting, or the GvG sieges themselves.  Log in and join in an existing keep run or not... where Dregs and GvG is a priority but not a necessity where we sacrifice our lives for it.  I may not be the most vocal on comms/discord but I listen.

Any homes out there for an aging gamer (since the doom 1 quake 1 days!)

Edited by cesmode

Hello @cesmode, I hope you are keeping well and enjoying the day.

We are currently looking for people like yourself to join our a Guild that is brand new to Crowfall. Without any drama and relaxed play time for all, we all learn together and enjoy the game as a whole.

For a bit more information please see:

We hope to see you soon!

Hi guys, thanks.  Will consider.  What are your peak times and regions?  Gabz, saw you guys are EU...EU servers only or do you play on NA/NA times?

Looking for a guild that day to day, week to week will make dregs a priority but not a necessity to the point where we sacrifice our lives :)

19 minutes ago, cesmode said:

Hi guys, thanks.  Will consider.  What are your peak times and regions?  Gabz, saw you guys are EU...EU servers only or do you play on NA/NA times?

Looking for a guild that day to day, week to week will make dregs a priority but not a necessity to the point where we sacrifice our lives :)

Apologies, I did not see the "NA". You are correct, we are based in the EU, we only play on EU servers. Some play on NA time on EU servers. I would say you would prefer more people on NA time.

28 minutes ago, cesmode said:

best guild is us :P

54 minutes ago, cesmode said:

I work from home, so I play on and off all day Mon. - Fri. I also stream/play uninterrupted Mon, Wed and Fri. nights ~8pm until 11pm eastern. We have a few West coast players who play much later than me as well.

3 hours ago, cesmode said:

Looking for a guild.  I usually stay way from guilds because I cant stand the arrogance and toxicity that can come with it.  However, understanding what Crowfall is, Im definitely up for guilding up and clapping some cheeks in dregs.

Though, I consider myself casual in the sense that Im not looking to go 'try-hard' and get all sweaty if we lose a keep and be berated by fellow guildmates for XYZ reasons.  Im 37, family, career.  Been through the hardcore guild stuff.  I dont have the patience for it anymore :) 

Just looking to contribute in any way I can whether harvesting, crafting, or the GvG sieges themselves.  Log in and join in an existing keep run or not... where Dregs and GvG is a priority but not a necessity where we sacrifice our lives for it.  I may not be the most vocal on comms/discord but I listen.

Any homes out there for an aging gamer (since the doom 1 quake 1 days!)

Hey glad to hear your views on patience and fun in a high adrenline game like Crowfall.

I think you would mesh quite well with our membership in Dauntless. Foster family membership, handful of COVID Baby parents, and players active in chat 24/7. Our voice chat times roughly cover AUS to NA with a couple of EU fellas for our other community games.

Check out our recruitment, no pressure to join up in Guild. Stop by and chill to find a active group or learn something new about the game together😁