Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Love Those Centaurs

cooley

I remember Shadowbane! I had a lvl 80 centaur something-or-other. It was my first MMO and I loved it! The fact that you could be a centaur, or a bird, etc. was pure AWESOME. I'm guessing there's nothing left of this game - except for some parallels and easter eggs in this game?

cooley

iamcooley.com

old QFT member?

Actually this was possible in the most extreme cases of some xp "bug". I can't remember the exact details of it but it happened with the cap was raised. I vaguely remember seeing an 81 but I think that was the highest possible. You gained nothing by being above 75.

It might just have been that they didn't actually hard cap it right away. It was the same with 60. Technically 60 was a soft cap and you could hit 63(62-63 took a VERY long time) after release by killing the vampire lord or whatever in the Barrowlands once that was patched in.

Anyway, those that were above 75 I think were just left that way.

Edited by phylor

C4sIZDW.gif

Oh god, it's Solja!!

My brother and I still speak of the fabled Solja.  When there was the... I don't wanna say hack or whatever, but at one point there was a way to get "extra" training points and Solja was a centaur Prelate I think... and he was all but unkillable with his low cooldown percent heal and 300% Abdication or whatever the focus line for Prelates were, never played one myself.  Oh the memories.

sibcrowfall.png