Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

LFG Accepting Newbies - Guild Found

SpeedyMinty

My boyfriend and I are looking to join a guild that's active, pretty chill and willing to teach us the ropes. Both of us have played MMOs in the past (mostly BDO, so no stranger to pvp), pretty active and happy to learn and are interested in the pvp, pve and crafting aspect of the game.

Edited by SpeedyMinty

6 hours ago, SpeedyMinty said:

My boyfriend and I are looking to join a guild that's active, pretty chill and willing to teach us the ropes. Both of us have played MMOs in the past (mostly BDO, so no stranger to pvp), pretty active and happy to learn and are interested in the pvp, pve and crafting aspect of the game.

Awesome, im digging that yall got your bases covered. Some of our Core membership  Dauntless use to play BDO very actively. Though were unrelated to Dauntless of BDO i might add. We loved many aspects of the game but couldnt effectively dedicated time. Many work, families, school, COVID, etc. We practice #IRL1st and that we understand everyone needs to be a newbie in the beginning of a game😁.

Stop by and check out our community. Typically have members on at all hours whether voice ot text chat because we have mainly NA, a group of AUS, and a sprinkling of EU players for our other community games.

We've been consistently pulling a roaming group on the later evening of Primetime. Before and afterwards we have various groups either farming, learning, exploring, or PvPing.

Have a good one and Happy Launch week!

• SpeedyMinty changed the title to LFG Accepting Newbies - Guild Found