Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.540 Public Test Server Feedback for 7/9/2021

Test Patch Notes

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to TEST Bug Reports and don't forget the Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported!

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

tldr: can we get a combat panel (weapon swap) single key input keybind?

I know this sort of feedback is late to the game, but I have to ask anyway. Whats the reason behind having seperate keybinds for different combat panels as opposed to a single keybind to toggle between panels? In game there are 3 panels, ranged, melee, stealth. As far as I know, a class can only have up to two panels (most have one). So why not a single key that switches between these panels?

It probably seems trivial, but its an extra reach on the keyboard for a ranger specifically. Yes, you can keybind them anywhere, but it would be much easier just to manage a single key whenever you want to swap from melee to range. Playing an assassin, I notice that even though they have 2 panels and 2 seperate keybinds for them, when you have the stealth panel active and hit the keybind for the stealth panel again, it switches you to your melee panel. You really dont have to worry about having 2 keybinds with that class. 

I also know this isnt really "test server" feedback, but overall game feedback. I just didnt know where else to put it.

thanks!

*edit* also, if I've overlooked something and this sort of thing already exists..PLEASE..let me know.  I've parked my warden for now because between swapping from range..to melee..and timing my combos... its a less fun than playing a class that doesnt have to worry about swapping panels.

Edited by voodoo

The drops/doobers from golem enemies feel like they disappear too fast. If I do a big AoE pull of the golems, I have to make sure I am picking up the drops from the first enemies to die even while the pull is still going, or the items will disappear.

Proposed solution: Increase time to live of drops/doobers and/or increase the pick up range for them.