Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

LFG, NA East Servers, Me plus 3+

Brokienheart

Hey all,

Looking for a guild to bring my group into. I have 3-4 other people with me who would be joining as well. Many of us come from other MMOs and looking to take the next step. Most of us are just starting this game since launch, but we aren't new to the MMO scene and can pull our weight. All of us are late 20's early 30's, chill, and open to work in either a small or large guild capacity. We are well rounded, open to pvp and crafting in equal measure, some of us more bloodthirsty than others.

Currently looking for a guild on NA East Servers who are going to be active in Dregs.

Group currently consists of:

Archdruid, Cleric Crusader, Champion, Frostweaver, and one other who still doesn't know he has the game waiting for him. Most of us are already lvl 30 with our characters, and we've spread out the Harvesting and Crafting chores between us.

"Through the travail of ages, midst the pomp and toils of war, have I fought and strove and perished, countless times among the stars.
As if through a glass and darkly, the age old strife I see, when I fought in many guises and many names, but always me."

While I realize you would like NA east dreggs. A NA west just went live today too.

My Guild along with many others left the crowded NA east server. It was challenging affair at first but managed to turn our primetime around and have lots of fun while roaming and fighting in NA west dregs.

Stop by and check out Dauntless. We typically have a mid to late primetime roaming group going everyday now and the more the merrier 😁.

Edited by Rakknock