Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[LFG / LFA] [NA] Small Group Looking for a Home

Delfofthebla

So my friends and I bought the game at launch, no alpha experience, but despite this I think we're pickin up the combat pretty quick and are having a blast. However when Dregs launched, most of the fun fights sort of dried up for us and we're left hungry in the Starter Worlds. We tried logging into the first Dregs server, but seeing 30+ people standing at the portal attacking us while we were invuln it was made pretty clear how much of a stomp we'd be in for. So we backed out and decided we'd try again in a day or so.

But things have been kinda meh over in the Starter world and so now we're looking for a guild or possibly even an alliance. Basically we just wanna get our foot in the door and start seeing what else the game has to offer. We could sit in the Starter world and grind exploration disciplines but that's honestly not sounding very fun, so we're trying a post here first.

Most of us are primarily interested in being able to consistently take part in small to mid sized PvP encounters. In general, we aren't super big fans of massive zerg fights or sitting in empty zones all day trying to harvest resources despite no threat of PvP in sight. We aren't really sure how Dregs is looking right now, but are worried we won't have a place in that campaign type.

We've got about 7 people that are pretty into PvP, and maybe 2-3 of those 7 would be willing to go deep on crafting, and at least 4 of us willing to go really hard on harvesting, but possibly more if we can be put on the right path. We're pretty evenly split between US West / US East playtime hours. I'd say we're all pretty drama free adults but who doesn't say that about themselves. Most of us are pretty dedicated but have full time jobs so we can't nolife 24/7 or anything crazy like that. We're still trying to figure out exactly what classes we want to main, but our confirmed mains so far are 2x Titans and a Warden. The remaining ones are still playing around with various roles and promotions. At least two in our group enjoys healer gameplay but neither are sure they want it to be their main yet.

Anyways if any Guilds are interested in picking us up or forming an alliance with us so that we can have a place to roam and do our own thing lemme know.

Found a guild, thanks!

Edited by Delfofthebla

2 hours ago, Delfofthebla said:

So my friends and I bought the game at launch, no alpha experience, but despite this I think we're pickin up the combat pretty quick and are having a blast. However when Dregs launched, most of the fun fights sort of dried up for us and we're left hungry in the Starter Worlds. We tried logging into the first Dregs server, but seeing 30+ people standing at the portal attacking us while we were invuln it was made pretty clear how much of a stomp we'd be in for. So we backed out and decided we'd try again in a day or so.

But things have been kinda meh over in the Starter world and so now we're looking for a guild or possibly even an alliance. Basically we just wanna get our foot in the door and start seeing what else the game has to offer. We could sit in the Starter world and grind exploration disciplines but that's honestly not sounding very fun, so we're trying a post here first.

Most of us are primarily interested in being able to consistently take part in small to mid sized PvP encounters. In general, we aren't super big fans of massive zerg fights or sitting in empty zones all day trying to harvest resources despite no threat of PvP in sight. We aren't really sure how Dregs is looking right now, but are worried we won't have a place in that campaign type.

We've got about 7 people that are pretty into PvP, and maybe 2-3 of those 7 would be willing to go deep on crafting, and at least 4 of us willing to go really hard on harvesting, but possibly more if we can be put on the right path. We're pretty evenly split between US West / US East playtime hours. I'd say we're all pretty drama free adults but who doesn't say that about themselves. Most of us are pretty dedicated but have full time jobs so we can't nolife 24/7 or anything crazy like that. We're still trying to figure out exactly what classes we want to main, but our confirmed mains so far are 2x Titans and a Warden. The remaining ones are still playing around with various roles and promotions. At least two in our group enjoys healer gameplay but neither are sure they want it to be their main yet.

Anyways if any Guilds are interested in picking us up or forming an alliance with us so that we can have a place to roam and do our own thing lemme know.

Hey welcome to Crowfall!

Awesome to see your group covering your bases. Your on the right track, Dreggs can be good for small scale content as well but it is a dynamic open space. For example flipping small outposts can give access to NPC Guards to assist in protecting that area if you need a safe haven. This can cater to differing scales of play.

With that being said, sloting into a guild is mutually healthy decision for all! I head up the Guild Dauntless personally. We've been pretty consistent about later half of Primetime, that we assemble a roaming group. As well even in dried up servers we watch the event logs, Hotspots, and i'll even change Guild faction as needed to keep our membership satisfied best I can.

Though most of us moved to NA West Dreggs and allied up with MoB. So you might of seen our alliance already in passing😁. Were mostly full of fresh launch players having a great time regardless of win or lose. We all like to see we've improved step by step as we learn❤.

Here is my Dauntless thread, no pressure to join the Guild itself but stop by our discord. We have public spaces and we help share info with eachother! As well low stress environment as we practice mentality of #IRL1st, we know many members become busy with family, life changes, and even work(myself 😁)!  Were just in process of assembling our Core Siege Squad members, were roughly looking at Saturday/Wednesday nights being our core Seige nights as well.