Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New Player LFG PVP Focused Preferably

Mihrk

Good Afternoon,

I am a newer player to crowfall overall (was not in any of the Beta's etc). I didnt even know the game was released till I saw a news article and bought it straight away. So far I have been enjoying it quite a bit, I even like the graphic style, the Diablo based inventory and crafting with a pvp concept. I am at a cross roads on which class to play since I usually tend to try and fill what the guild would need in other MMO's. I am currently trying druid, myrmidon, cleric and ranger out. 

I am a full time employee, full time dad and I go to school full time. So I am limited to an hour or two a night with the exception of weekends. I realize this will eliminate me as a possible candidate for the more hardcore guilds (which sucks cause I love pvp) but would like to find a group that would be okay with that schedule. I admit I also prefer a guild that is relatively active in chat since a large part of keeping interest in MMO's is the social aspect.

I have played Wow, Final Fantasy, GW2, Runescape etc you name it. I have always preferred the open world pvp and battlegrounds of WOW. Never was too much a fan of arena but am open to learn. Either way however, it is nice to meet everyone and I look forward to working with you.

14 minutes ago, Mihrk said:

Good Afternoon,

I am a newer player to crowfall overall (was not in any of the Beta's etc). I didnt even know the game was released till I saw a news article and bought it straight away. So far I have been enjoying it quite a bit, I even like the graphic style, the Diablo based inventory and crafting with a pvp concept. I am at a cross roads on which class to play since I usually tend to try and fill what the guild would need in other MMO's. I am currently trying druid, myrmidon, cleric and ranger out. 

I am a full time employee, full time dad and I go to school full time. So I am limited to an hour or two a night with the exception of weekends. I realize this will eliminate me as a possible candidate for the more hardcore guilds (which sucks cause I love pvp) but would like to find a group that would be okay with that schedule. I admit I also prefer a guild that is relatively active in chat since a large part of keeping interest in MMO's is the social aspect.

I have played Wow, Final Fantasy, GW2, Runescape etc you name it. I have always preferred the open world pvp and battlegrounds of WOW. Never was too much a fan of arena but am open to learn. Either way however, it is nice to meet everyone and I look forward to working with you.

Hey Mihrk, welcome to CrowFall!

Good to know your schedule and pacing. It'd be awesome if you stopped by our Dauntless discord and first hand for yourself see our later half of Primetime group. We've been roaming everyday having a great time, laughs, and brawls.

We understand about Work(myself, I work shifts), Family, and life changes. We practice #IRL1st so no stress if something happens. Were in the process of setting up a Siege schedule of Saturday and Wednesday evenings. So if your able to play those days were gonna be doing more Grand action.

Stop by, check us out, i'd love to hear from you and help where I can. We have a community online playing Crowfall and other games with a focal point of our love of PvP content and being flexible to roll with the punches as they come😁.

13 hours ago, Mihrk said:

Good Afternoon,

😃We are working towards growing a strong community. We understand real life takes priority. So we work with you on the time you can play. We custard with people, pvp, and enjoy the game. Read our guild recruitment post and if it seems to be your type of place, then join the discord and come chat with people.