Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Enjoyed Launch, but here are my frustrations

Covergirl925

Druids and their mana issues.   When you are not careful, you can actually die.   I don't get why essence needs to be so constricted with this class on death mode.   Yes, I get the concept of switching from life to death, but come on, the essence part that kills you is stupid!  

Gold loss on PvP.  Why must most or all of our gold be gone when we get killed?  

Chat system - I have to relog to see guild chat.

I was at starpoint, and I couldn't find any animals to skin.  Is that on purpose?   Can we add some animals to skin for resources there?

19 hours ago, Covergirl925 said:

Druids and their mana issues.   When you are not careful, you can actually die.   I don't get why essence needs to be so constricted with this class on death mode.   Yes, I get the concept of switching from life to death, but come on, the essence part that kills you is stupid!  

Gold loss on PvP.  Why must most or all of our gold be gone when we get killed?  

Chat system - I have to relog to see guild chat.

I was at starpoint, and I couldn't find any animals to skin.  Is that on purpose?   Can we add some animals to skin for resources there?

The gold loss is an incentive to keep banking the gold, to balance out the risk-reward (high risk - high reward if you're onto something that's very rewarding and continue doing so when you have the biggest gains). It's half of the gold in God's Reach, and whole gold in Dying Worlds (as well as the inventory - bag contents).

As for the chat system, have you tried repairing your Crowfall client in the launcher?