Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Inspect? Follow? Duel?

Vondelphia

This is a PVP game and I'm not able to run upto someone and duel them? How come I can't take a piss real fast and put /follow on my brother? If you are concerned about botting, fix that too while you are at it.

If you want to have a friendly duel or 1v1 me bro someone do it in an EK with pvp turned on, that's what they're for. Real PvP maps are for real PvP.

If you want to run somewhere, run somewhere, we don't need people afk towing around bank alts and poorly made dergs just because you can't be bothered to run.

There has never been a game that was improved by an inspect command. It only exists and an excuse to complain at or about other people.

Of all the serious problems crowfall actually has you managed to somehow pick three things that are not only not problems, but actively make the game better by being absent.

LMAO my website is broken please click this to apply to Flames of Exile (maybe, if that's not busted too)

On 5/11/2015 at 1:48 PM, CAWCAWCAW said:

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

> Of all the serious problems crowfall actually has you managed to somehow pick three things that are not only not problems, but actively make the game better by being absent.

Just started playing less than 3 hours ago. As I discover problems, I will be and continue to be posting about them on the forums. If the dev team wants to ignore, that's on them... I'm just doing what I should be paid to be doing to help make the game better.

Cheers.

p.s. - i like to inspect players that are higher level than me so i can see what kind of gear i can expect or hope to get if i get good enough to get it the gear. not sure about what you are you on though...

Edited by Vorozyn