Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Shop doesn't advertise building size

Rollcage

Your shop parcels and building dont advertise building size.

If anybody has a list that would be great. Trying to Determine what has large size parcels and what buildings are Medium and Large

8 hours ago, Rollcage said:

Your shop parcels and building dont advertise building size.

If anybody has a list that would be great. Trying to Determine what has large size parcels and what buildings are Medium and Large

For buildings it is hidden in the description texts. Cottage is small, Villa is medium, Manor and Guild Hall and Lodge are large. Keep is extra large.

As for parcel tokens you can use this partially outdated overview. The amount of XS building (civil) tokens have been increased massively (in the hundreds), but other than that they are mostly the same in the launch version.

RDfdt9c.jpg

Maybe I'm slow but I've been trying to figure this out for half an hour. I'm even willing to spend real money but there is very little/vague/confusing/out dated information. 

I'm just trying to figure out the cheapest way to get 1 vendor in my EK.

This system is very frustrating.

5 hours ago, AmoNox said:

Maybe I'm slow but I've been trying to figure this out for half an hour. I'm even willing to spend real money but there is very little/vague/confusing/out dated information. 

I'm just trying to figure out the cheapest way to get 1 vendor in my EK.

This system is very frustrating.

It has nothing to do with the original topic, for it was about the real-money shop, but the answer is quite easy ... the process to get there not necessarily, though.

A vendor needs a stall. A stall needs a house. A house needs a parcel.

Your starter parcel already provides place for 1 small and 3 extra small buildings. So you can place the smallest house (Cottage, size "small") on it, then put a vendor stall at the cottage. And place a vendor in the stall. All those things can be crafted via Geomancy (stonemasonry).

It might be much cheaper to just rent a vendor place in one of the bigger market EK's which already provide land and houses, and sometimes even stalls and/or sell vendors.

6 hours ago, Kraahk said:

It has nothing to do with the original topic, for it was about the real-money shop, but the answer is quite easy ... the process to get there not necessarily, though.

It does, the descriptions in the shop needs to specifically say what what buildings can go in what parcels, and what parcels are needed for what buildings. People don't automatically know what size a building is or how much space is on a given parcel without referring to a complicated chart that is not easily available.

A vendor needs a stall. A stall needs a house. A house needs a parcel.

I get this now. I never saw it specifically but gather a vendor and a crafting station can slot into the same spot. The description in the store only says crafting station.

Your starter parcel already provides place for 1 small and 3 extra small buildings.

"starter Parcel"? the space that is already there? or a 'beginner' parcel that I would have to place down?

It does, the descriptions in the shop needs to specifically say what what buildings can go in what parcels, and what parcels are needed for what buildings. People don't automatically know what size a building is or how much space is on a given parcel without referring to a complicated chart that is not easily available.

True.

"starter Parcel"? the space that is already there? or a 'beginner' parcel that I would have to place down?

Yes. No. The parcel with the statue where you spawn.

spend too much money on parcel + building to get a "sorry" from support when i brought it up... cause the largest parcel wasn't big enough for my building :(

lesson learned the hard way, too bad support couldn't refund me

upside is i had some people in - W - who hooked me up with the right parcel ❤️ Jah