Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking for a guild

Mwow10

Hi there, so I just recently bought this game and are looking for a guild that can show me the ropes and help me out with the game.

1 hour ago, Mwow10 said:

Hi there, so I just recently bought this game and are looking for a guild that can show me the ropes and help me out with the game.

We are up over 20 members now. We're growing with awesome members.
We help train and gear up. 

3 hours ago, Mwow10 said:

Right on man, what aspects of the game stand out to you that you would like to learn about?

I am the lead of Dauntless we are launch Guild that focusing on having a great time and pulling together to overcome and improve ourselves. While also learning the game, we've been bashing our heads into things, learning from friends, and now we've been working with our Alliance members. We've currently settled into NA West but we do mostly NA servers, though currently for Dreggs the GvG server were committed to NA West.

We're actively catching up to the established powers on the server we were in 43rd place yesterday and were closing in on 20 now. Members grinding away at all hours, Primetime has a typical Roam group assembled for Siege timers. Tonight we gained new allies and had a amazing time, during off-peak hours we have farming, gank squads, outpost flippers, and Eternal Kingdom as well as crafting occuring.

Stop by our recruitment thread to learn more. No pressure on joining but feel free to check out Dauntless community or one of our Allies in Maelstorm of Battle, Undead Legion, and Ba Sing Se. We can help get you up to speed with our cumulative experiences or help show you many pre-established resources. One of our Allies EK is a perfect Dueling Arena as their Kickstarter Founders and have a No-Durability loss buff in their EK. So you can duel freely without worry of damaging your gear ❤️