Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trying to place buildings in territories

awfulcitizen

We all joined a guildies EK and he made us all Nobles  with access to place parcels.  We have all the parcels added but when I try to add one of my place-able relics I get the error:

You do not have any of the required type of token to use this placeable deed in this parcel.

So everyone is trying to add their stuff to their parcels, but no one can put anything down.  Is there something the Land owner needs to add to us nobles so we can place our stuff down?

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

gvP2PiF.png

Hi,

did you vasall all the people and give them rights via the text commands?
You didnt state that you did this so this is the first thing that comes to my mind.

gl :) Edited by gromph
nvm im bad at reading ;)

7 hours ago, awfulcitizen said:

Is there something the Land owner needs to add to us nobles so we can place our stuff down?

At the moment, unfortunately yes. Same as it works with monach/nobles and parcel cell tokens.

The noble(landowner) needs to grant each player, who wants to place anything down on the specific parcel, vassal rights and tokens. In order to do so, the noble needs to be standing on the according parcel and use this chat command: /ekincrementvassaltokencount [playername] [type] [size] [amount]. This command and others are also explained in the tooltip of the ingame chat window. It's quite a chore. But good luck. ;)

On 7/11/2021 at 5:35 AM, Kraahk said:

At the moment, unfortunately yes. Same as it works with monach/nobles and parcel cell tokens.

The noble(landowner) needs to grant each player, who wants to place anything down on the specific parcel, vassal rights and tokens. In order to do so, the noble needs to be standing on the according parcel and use this chat command: /ekincrementvassaltokencount [playername] [type] [size] [amount]. This command and others are also explained in the tooltip of the ingame chat window. It's quite a chore. But good luck. ;)

Thanks to this explanation we got the thing rolling... thanks!

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

gvP2PiF.png

On 7/12/2021 at 5:57 PM, awfulcitizen said:

Thanks to this explanation we got the thing rolling... thanks!

that command line was needed for the non-owner to place items in the EK?

etDenA9.png
Camaraderie ~ Loyalty ~ Honor ~ Maturity ~ Integrity ~ Duty