Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sold Castle and Keep, now have no place for Guild Hall

BucDen

I'm told that to place the guild hall would mean buying a $60 shire plot, but what I remember from beta was that the guild hall didn't fit there because of obstacles. 

I've already redeemed the guild hall, so I can't trade it on the site.

What are my options? Is there a way to UN-redeem something? Can it be salvaged for parts? Is there a way to trade it in-game? 

2 hours ago, BucDen said:

what I remember from beta was that the guild hall didn't fit there because of obstacles.

That issue has been solved.

2 hours ago, BucDen said:

Is there a way to UN-redeem something? Can it be salvaged for parts? Is there a way to trade it in-game? 

You could try via support. Though I would assume that they won't do it.

Backer rewards can not be traded or salvaged ingame. You can place your Guild Hall in someone elses Eternal Kingdom, though. You can also build a shire parcel ingame with ingame resources, there's no need to buy it. Or you can just store it for later in your bank.

11 minutes ago, Kraahk said:

You can also build a shire parcel ingame with ingame resources

Yeah, I don't really see myself acquiring 12,000 of each resource any time soon. :)

12 minutes ago, Kraahk said:

You can place your Guild Hall in someone elses Eternal Kingdom, though.

So if I found someone that wanted a Guild House, I could place it in their EK for them? If so, then I could donate this to a Marketplace or something, right?

1 hour ago, BucDen said:

So if I found someone that wanted a Guild House, I could place it in their EK for them? If so, then I could donate this to a Marketplace or something, right?

Correct. They landowner would need to grant 1 large building token to you, effectively making you a vassal.