Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.540.0 Live Bug Reports for 7/11/2021

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

On the Sky Point map, the southwest Respawn Outpost (grid c14, north of Deadman Mire) is missing its location title, which is instead shifted to the left and clashing with the Death Keep title. (See below screenshot)

0cAr8FU.png

There are still a lot of disconnects going on (Connection lost). Switching from one area to another, either via portal or teleport is like playing russian roulette right now (at least for me) sometimes it works without a problem and sometimes i disconnect. The fact that a disconnect also means a complete Client-shutdown (paired with the launcher closing down as well) makes it even more frustrating.

A lot of the times you get random disconnects while being already on a world as well. This is especially frustrating if you are fighting at the moment or doing other important things like caravaning. For the most part, these disconnects happen while transitioning to another area though, like mentioned above.

Right now, i can't play an hour uninterrupted. Which is very frustrating on its own - but sometimes i get disconnected multiple times after trying to reconnect again (my current record is 6 tries, after which i gave up.

Recommendation: At least stop the client from completely shutting down on disconnect - and allow the launcher to memorize the password so you don't have to type it in each and every time (thank god i didn't opt into the 2FA)

After opening the map while auto run is engaged:

• User is unable to pan the map (only zoom) using the mouse while auto run is engaged.
  • Player position updates while moving, but infrequently and in "hops".

• Dragged 2 Thrall workers onto slaughter house window and it deleted them rather than adding them to the resources. Lost 2k gold [7/11/2021, 2:15pm EST]
  • Join Your Faction quest to talk to Huebald BLOCKED. Quest directs to the NPC, but cannot interact with the NPC. This appears to happen if you talk to the Guild Recruiter prior to beginning the quest chain. (Occurs after boosting to 25).
Edited by GreedMcTavish
Added additional bug

On one of my characters I went to Lunarium and skypoint before completing the questline in the temples. Currently I have the "Talk to Huebald" step of the Join your Faction quest active, but I talked to him previously and he is no longer interactable. 

Edited by Atlas_Shoved

Still have the issue where I can't refine pack pig resources for whatever reason.  Last night I tried bringing my resources to the sky point refinery (I had turned into the arboreum refinery) with no luck.  Today I tried to use a character who I had already completed the refinery tutorial with, also with no luck.

So I went back to the sun temple area and turned in pack pigs to the keep there and got "granite boulders" that could be refined.  So I figured I had to turn into the keep and did pack pigs to glum glenn's in the arborium, but stefan isn't interactible so I can't turn in my pigs.

Cocoa Bean drops:

SmartSelect_20210711-125442_DuckDuckGo.j

I farmed 6 different WT camps in the EU Dregs campaign for several rotations and did not get a single Cocoa Bean drop. I don't know if they are bugged or just have an incredibly low drop rate as compared to the other cooking items which I got approximately 20 of each during this farming run.

Edit: Someone pointed out that they believed these items can only drop from lvl 1-18 WT's and if these items can only be dropped from level 1-18 WT's then how are we supposed to get this item in the Dregs worlds as they have been removed from vendors, and the mobs in dregs are all level 30+ 

Edited by Parathesia

Trade window will freak out when trying to trade and will say item can't be traded when it has no restrictions.

Edited by Bzra

having a bleed on something keeps you in combat, the bleed granted by the dirge talent (that applies on impale) does not fall off a target until they reach a certain HP threshold, this means that you can be kept in combat indefinitely after walking away from a fight

this is particularly absurd if you accidentally impale a pack pig. one kept me in combat, unable to stealth or mount for over 15 minutes.... I don't feel like these are intended interactions (other situations have kept me in combat for several minutes, but that one was particularly egregious)