Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How to place my (KS reward) parcels?

Mordurin

Ok, maybe I shouldn't have *started* my live game in my EK but I've been waiting... well, you know how long. I just want to craft and chill in my EK.

I've redeemed all the rewards (again) and put them into my vault, I've moved the parcels from my vault to my inventory.

But when I open the Edit interface, I can't move any parcels from the parcel inventory onto the map. Can't double click, can't drag and drop, can't right click - nothing works.

What am I doing wrong?

Hey bud, just click the parcel NAME and drag it on to the map.  As soon as you move it over it will show up.  I know its confusing. :)

Just click the NAME above the parcel and drag, you wont see it but its there.

Hope this helps and have fun!

Wrain

1 hour ago, Keyumi said:

How do you open the edit interface?

Hit ESC to go into your investory.  At the bottom of the left menu, there is a protractor looking icon.  That will allow you to place parcels and name the kingdom, etc.

Edited by Solstar

I have the parcels show up in my edit screen but it will not let me drag them over. Anyone else having an issue with this?

despite all of the "click image to move item" the parcels are the completely opposite where you have to "click text to move item".

etDenA9.png
Camaraderie ~ Loyalty ~ Honor ~ Maturity ~ Integrity ~ Duty

@ACE-Tiggs
Can it be brought up to someone, that the Parcels require us to click-hold the TEXT, while the rest of the game requires us to click-hold the IMAGE to move items?  Just wanting to keep the continuity the same between systems!

I'd actually prefer that BOTH work!

etDenA9.png
Camaraderie ~ Loyalty ~ Honor ~ Maturity ~ Integrity ~ Duty