Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Having trouble adding Vassals

Solstar

I'm typing /exaddvassal <playername> in the General tab, but I keep getting the Unrecognized CSR command.  The player is in the EK with me.

Please help

Edit: realized it's /eKaddvassal, but now I'm having a Token problem.  He's trying to place a manor (large) on a Town parcel with 5 Large slots available, but cant.

Edited by Solstar

9 minutes ago, Solstar said:

I'm typing /exaddvassal <playername> in the General tab, but I keep getting the Unrecognized CSR command.  The player is in the EK with me.

Please help

Edit: realized it's /eKaddvassal, but now I'm having a Token problem.  He's trying to place a manor (large) on a Town parcel with 5 Large slots available, but cant.

You can find the chat commands behind the "?" on the right side of the ingame chat window.

In order to place buildings, the monarch needs to distribute tokens on the according parcel. To do that you need to step onto this parcel with your character and then use this chatcommand

/ekincrementvassaltokencount [playername] [type] [size] [amount].

In your case that would be "[playername] Building L 1"

I finally found the page with the slash commands.  The "?" to the right of chat is not intutive, nor is the Kingdom management.  I hope that's a priorty to make the UI.

@Kraahk, now how do I turn off the interact options when inside the building?  It's all greyed out and gives me the option to move or remove it.

Edited by Solstar

6 hours ago, Solstar said:

@Kraahk, now how do I turn off the interact options when inside the building?  It's all greyed out and gives me the option to move or remove it.

that's unfortunately not possible at the moment.