Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lord hammer

Come Join Guild Umbra And Our Alliance

Space%20Header3%20-%201024.png

Greetings all, I welcome you all to join Guild UMBRA or to consider joining our ALLIANCE with MOG Nation to fight the Hunger.  We have been around since 2009.  I'm Lord Hammer, from the Dragon Chasers Video Cast and I've been involved with the gaming community for years covering games and playing them with my friends in Guild UMBRA.  We work to grow great gaming communities, working with developers and community managers and players.

Guild Logo-6JXBbWE_bigger.jpeg

Mission Statement: "We formed a multi-gaming community, tailored for mature and experienced gamers seeking a relaxed yet goal oriented environment. Our philosophy is simple, playing games with friends is FUN.  We are drama free - Cream Puffs need not apply."

Webpage: http://GuildUMBRA.com             Twitter: @GuildUMBRA             Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/guildumbra    

Guild Policieshttp://umbraguild.guildlaunch.com/custom.php?gid=265361&page_id=97339

Commitment: Mixed, some chapters are hard core, but most are casual.

Demographic: Members must be 18 years old or older.  Most members tend to be young professionals, with the majority age group between 25 and 35 years old.  There is also a large active duty military and prior service culture.

Game Community ActivitiesTDC%20Twitter%20Post%20IMG.png

Current Crowfall Plans: We plan to fight against the HUNGER where practical with our ALLIANCE of guilds and friends, work to gain and maintain economic mastery, and lead in focused PVP.  Additionally, we plan to be very social, and invite players through in-game or social media or LIVE streams to plan and complete small, medium, and large scale activities.  We plan to lead from the front where we can, but NOT at the expense of having FUN.  In short, we want to be known as the guild having the most fun in the game - not become creators of secondary jobs.

There is a long runway between now and when the game launches, so feel free to visit our site, take a look, and apply to hang in our TeamSpeak to chat with us.  There are many cool games we play regularly such as League of Legends, EVOLVE, Call of Duty, Smite, World of Tanks, among others.  There are several other games that are going to come out in the meantime - thus, another reason to come and get to know us (and vice verse). 

Respectfully,

Lord Hammer

Edited by lord hammer

Crowfall%20Signiture%20v5.png

Nice to see alliances starting to form, at launch they will be key. Strong organized alliances are going to get a nice headstart above the rest, and dominate others who failed to see the value in alliances. My suggestion to anyone not in a guild or leading one to join one prior to launch. Internal guild/alliance discussions and plans make a huge diff. Ones guild may be strong but the one guild wont have 24/7 coverage that a alliance can bring.

krevra.png

I agree and I am all for alliances. There doesn't seem to be any mention of how alliances will work in Crowfall yet though, and it seems almost intentional that there is a world for guild vs guild but not alliance vs alliance. Guild vs guild can sort of imply alliances but they really aren't the same thing. Is there any information anywhere on how, or even if, alliances will function? 

We have members all over the world, but our schedules are primarily based on a USA schedule.  We recently gained a new Australia lead, so we are working to build our Pacific numbers to have coverage and activities around the clock.

Crowfall%20Signiture%20v5.png

looking forward to hearing more alliances come into focus

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png