Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Swipeygaming

New Archetype ! (Fan Made)

I personally think that an archetype with two one-handed swords is something that this game could use, don't get me wrong i like the archetypes so far though i really want a class like this and i have come up with a few things that i want to know if you are intrested in aswell and by the way, the archetype is called Swordslinger (totally made up name).

Now the Swordslinger is an extremely mobile class and uses two one-handed swords and is the charger that in example guild wars makes sure the enemy DPS get downed quickly also we don't know much about what will be in the enemy's base such as traps and canons. The sword slinger is a medium strong DPS type but because of the actual speed it hits 50% faster than other meele classes (It should still be balanced to do the same amount of DPS as other meele DPS archetypes) Counterwise example the confessors should be waiting for the sword slinger to come around and make sure they don't do fatal dmg to your team, another way of countering the swordslinger would be to use using a tower somewhere to scout and warn you teammates that the swordslingers is in the front.

Strategic ways to win a battle with the swordslinger

The swordslinger is fast but cannot go head to head with to example the knight in case of knockbacks therefore try to take advantage of your speed and make him/her pop all their cooldowns and then jump into the fight. UPDATE COMING SOON

UPDATE COMING SOON

The Knight can specialize into the Crusader Discipline:

0f6bfe8bc8f2059b3cd785809c942251_origina

Which can dual wield, as seen in this image:

Crowfall_ChampionBattle.jpg

Edited by Teekey

UkBSCr2.png

CF.GG

Your primary source of Crowfall news, guides, and information.

We've already got some dual-wielder guys; The Crusader as Teekey posted, plus the Assassin.

What about a Spellsword? A medium-armored caster/fighter hybrid, spraying fire from one hand and stabbing monsters with the other. No, no, let's make that a bit more flavorful. Instead of fire, ice. Cold. The Hunger is essentially Un-Life, Anti-Existence, whatever; Why not turn that to your advantage?

Edited by Psyentific

Hardcore gamer & tabletop enthusiast. Enjoys roleplaying, pretending to be stupid, and one-sided fun.

Goodposting 101: How to Keep the Forums Clean

We NEED Shadow Knights.

poorly made socks, YES! Shadow Knights! Almost-Fallen heroes, brought back from the brink of being consumed by the Hunger. The few souls that get pulled out of dying worlds in their last breaths. They didn't quite come back the same, though; Maybe they're physically scarred, the Hunger's touch evident on their body. Maybe their brush with non-existance touched their mind, consuming some bit of precious sanity.

From whatever world they once hailed, there is a common thread. They all have some affinity with the Hunger, some power over it. Maybe they can sense it or use it to mask their presence. Maybe they can bend it to their will, inflicting it upon others. Maybe they use it to imbue weapons and armor, making them harder, stronger, more resiliant.

Edited by Psyentific

Hardcore gamer & tabletop enthusiast. Enjoys roleplaying, pretending to be stupid, and one-sided fun.

Goodposting 101: How to Keep the Forums Clean