Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So what's the point of higher grade stones?

Oibaf

For weapons and equipments, grade matters since it determines the rarity of the output item, but where does this come into play with stones? why do i care if my limestone/whatever is common or rare?

Thanks for any answers.

6 minutes ago, Oibaf said:

For weapons and equipments, grade matters since it determines the rarity of the output item, but where does this come into play with stones? why do i care if my limestone/whatever is common or rare?

Thanks for any answers.

Quality stone matters when it is used as a component in jewelcrafting and in the creation of philosopher's stones by alchemy, which are an important stat stick for vessel crafting by necromancers.

Parcels and structures also technically have ranked rarity. Higher tier parcels should have more token slots, and the higher the tier of a building should offer more fancy cosmetic appearances but I can't not speak authoritatively on how well those are actually implemented as I don't really do EK building as a result of my having vast tracts of land and structures by default.

LMAO my website is broken please click this to apply to Flames of Exile (maybe, if that's not busted too)

On 5/11/2015 at 1:48 PM, CAWCAWCAW said:

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"