Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How about an adding a Broker NPC....

Jerek

That works the way like in old SWG.  There was a way to look up items you wanted and then you would get a waypoint to the location of the vendor.  Obviously there isn't open world houses in this game but you could do something similar for EK's.

Currently EK's are a big pain to find the stuff you want, when you want it.  Have this NPC appear near the spawn area of EK's as well as in the Temple.  When you click on this NPC a window pops up like a typical auction house EXCEPT, you don't buy anything from this NPC.  You can search up items, different qualities etc and then the system would pop up available items of that type and which EK it is currently on.

This way you still allow the EK's to do the bulk of the trading like original intended but making it much much more easier to find the items you want.  This is especially helpful for new players and smaller guilds.

Edited by ibkillin

Yes that's exactly right a Broker but have it an NPC in the actual game to point you to EK's with the items you want if avail.

Edited by ibkillin

• Jerek changed the title to How about an adding a Broker NPC....

I can go with something like this. I went to an EK because it said store name ect.. Was a huge EK lots of land, and all the buildings were spread out. So I went off lalala house to house looking for the vendors, and after an hour of running around non of them had any vendors, it was empty. I was angry that I wasted my time that some idiot named his EK as a store and didnt have anything to sell wasting my time.

I said yea to myself im not going into anyones EKs for a long time till they make better options...