Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tyranade

$800,000 - We're Funded!

So what are your estimates for 30 day totals? 2 mil? 3 mil? Anyone got the exact hours it took for the first 800K?

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P

I wonder if they have any more content to show or subjects to share which will drum up interest during the next month. It's natural that they would have unleashed their best and most right at the opening of their kickstarter, and more content doesn't magically generate itself. Still, I can't wait to see what kind of stretch goals they offer going past the 1.3 M mark.

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P

So what are your estimates for 30 day totals? 2 mil? 3 mil? Anyone got the exact hours it took for the first 800K?

I'd say 2 million.

EDIT: Reasoning: ~17,000 registered at start of kickstarter, more will naturally come, some left. It's been about $100 per person average. So guesstimate by end 20,000, therefore 2 million. 

Edited by Fiblit

Life is not a Destination  -- Enjoy the Journey

Stand back, then, my friend. Stand back, watch and learn.

wxDQ4r3.png