Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.540.0 Live Bug Reports for 7/21/2021

mdonley

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

I am on the quest "Join Your Faction" for the NPE, I am in the sun faction and I need to speak to Huebald who is just inside the Solarium gate. On this character I have already gone inside Solarium and talked to Huebald  prior to starting the NPE. Quest progress is now stuck, because it is no longer possible to speak to Huebald.

IMY3Kuh.png

Edited by NeoJerod
screenshot

Bosses get stuck next to the merchant cart inside of towns, so groups of players stand on top of them raining down arrows on group raid bosses they shouldn't be able to kill normally. The bosses should be capable of hitting the players abusing this.

The Knight class ability, in the Secutor tree, "Redirected Strikes" does not have any effect on any type of outgoing damage that I have tested. That includes basic attacks and abilities. This was discovered when testing on a target dummy, but I think it is also true for pvp and mobs.

There's an issue (for Duelist/Vanguard Scout at least) where it seems stats aren't affecting damage after logging in (unsure if this is the only trigger) until after you die and respawn. Repeated twice now, after dying and respawning my damage goes back to normal levels. 

Update on earlier post.  Obsidian is the Harvesting Tools Expert and she is there.  I have the quest to talk to her and no ? above her head and no way to interact with her.   Tried another server, same issue

During the NPE it's possible to refine the lumber during the quest" refine the materials at Master Flamma" thus breaking the quest line entirely, unless a new player wants to farm 250 wood to make another lumber to dismantle wasting loads of time.