Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

6.540.0 Live Feedback for 7/21/2021

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game on the most recent patch. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to Bug Reports and don't forget the Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported!

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

Caravan runs - Pigs:

Once you tame 3 pigs the two at the back keep bumping into each other, which causes continues stops in the back of the pack while making your way to one of the delivery points. I have done countless of runs and it is really one massive bottleneck in this feature. Not only is it frustrating to keep looking back, no speed increase by buffs from the building are valuable when these pigs have personal GPS issues.

Crafting the same item:

Whenever a craft is being done for a specific item and I wish to craft multiple items with the same experimentation points, I have to click an addition 2 times on every manual craft just to get the same potential results. Can a feature be added so that if you craft the same item twice or multiple times with a memory feature where you spend the previous experimentation points? If I want to change this from this memory feature, I could manually do that at any craft if I wish to distribute it otherwise.

Edited by Hg80

*Content gets created by those who stand and fight!*

I was looking for a more general way of giving feedback so this isn't (just) about the most recent update.

I feel that the reward for farming Wartribes are too low and/or the spawns are too few or too slow. It's very difficult to make some gold since all the spots in the areas in which you 'only' lose 50% of your gold on death are (in my experience, obviously) always heavily farmed. In the Sky Point the main issue is the ganking, you can't farm gold there unless you're in a large group. I'm aware this game tries to promote (group) PvP but I feel for it to be viable and fun the rewards when farming And when gathering need to be higher.
Which brings me to another point, the stamina. In my opinion stamina is depleted too quickly to farm effectively, which seems odd for a game that wants people to rely on crafted gear. This might not be too big of an issue if buying items from other players was simple enough. But since you offer virtually no way of finding appropriate sellers it is an issue, possibly even more so since the active player base is tiny.

(To all the white knights and 'pros': I clearly stated that this was my experience/opinion so don't bother.)

Would like to see additional zones added to campaign maps that have:

• smaller, variable sized maps with PvP objectives appropriate to the size.
  • smaller, variable sized zone caps (30, 60, 120, ...)
  • strict, fixed alliance/faction zone cap proportions (one group per, two groups per, three groups per, etc)

Basically, just build battleground-like zones into the campaigns directly to provide variety in scale of conflicts. Want to run a 6 man against other 6 mans? There are zones for that. Want to do small scale fort sieges in a 12 man against other 12 man groups? There are zones for that too. These could contribute to the conquest game as well, which would force large guilds to compete across various size scales while providing small guilds ways to compete on similar footing in some limited spaces. It's not necessary, but some kind of fast travel and/or queue system to get into these zones would add a way to quickly find and get into conflicts that are reasonably matched to your desired group size. All this being additive to the current campaign system, so the large, open adventure zones are still there to provide the less structured, large scale PvP. Let players have some agency in defining the scale of fights they expect to get into.

*i couldnt advance the burn journal quest as I thought I needed to place it into the Sacrifice altar; little did I know i needed to put it in a separate campfire thing a few feet ahead.

LOL was confusing cause I need to 'Sacrifice the coins' into the Sacrifice Altar with Fire, I thought I needed to do same for journal. Problem solved. Thanks*

Edited by ltolman
Found my issue

• Not sure if this is a bug or not, but the map takes an uncomfortable amount of time to load when you want to quickly flip in and out of it while travelling.  Some youtube personalities have complained about it as basically being out of touch.  Should the map load most of the stuff client-side the first open and then be available for quick opening or something instead?
  • Also you cannot use or move the map when auto-running.  Nor can you look at your inventory or basically any other screen without it closing immediately. So you cannot think about your build or inventory while in transit or move the map around. Seems like a bug.
  • Also while skinning it is very, very common for corpses to de-spawn in the middle of it.  Feels unfair and buggy when a tree or ore will sit there and wait while someone is attacking you.

Shields look kinda bad on characters when they are unequipped because they stick out as though the strap was solid. They'd look better if you pushed the shield in closer to the body with the strap clipping into the body. Even just pushing it a little closer in would help.

LdJ4S7X.png

IhhQKY6.gif

10 hours ago, ApolloRex said:
  • Not sure if this is a bug or not, but the map takes an uncomfortable amount of time to load when you want to quickly flip in and out of it while travelling.  Some youtube personalities have complained about it as basically being out of touch.  Should the map load most of the stuff client-side the first open and then be available for quick opening or something instead?
  • Also you cannot use or move the map when auto-running.  Nor can you look at your inventory or basically any other screen without it closing immediately. So you cannot think about your build or inventory while in transit or move the map around. Seems like a bug.
  • Also while skinning it is very, very common for corpses to de-spawn in the middle of it.  Feels unfair and buggy when a tree or ore will sit there and wait while someone is attacking you.

Have you tried turning off vsync in your options? This easily decreased my load by 50%

Skinning, I found it best practice to kill 1 skin 1, if you kill a bunch, you'll unlikely finish the skinning.

11 hours ago, Paladini said:

Impossible to update, always getting stuck here.

https://ibb.co/pKqrDp3

Would recommend clearing cache and/or uninstall reinstall.

MMO Gaming since 99 - If you want good company add me!

[NA] Ghosts of the Revolution |PvX|21+|TS3|Forums|

If you use the level boost to level 25 on the first view everything is fine, but there is a problem. If you start allocating stat points first and then choose your talents you can end up picking bonus stats but you are already are at the cap and then your stats are wasted and you don`t get them back. Which made for me like a differnce in 2000 hps once i noticed.

suggestion for the night time: tune it darker and longer to make it fun

reduce far sight stat by -15 with good weather

reduce it by -25 with rain, -30 if the rain is heavy

reduce it by -35 to -40 with snow and if you implement mist in the future.

And the visual should not be turned off by lowering graphic quality

even better if affect perception and anti stealth range too.

That might give a chance for small group to invade dregs and create more fun.

granting an aura magic to cleric/templar/confessor to cast the darkness away if staying nearby them may as be a good idea. 

5 minutes ago, Talos said:

To think if they put this much energy into the game as they do running their mouth to their customers we might have something more than a tech demo.

Can you not imagine the grief tiggs is facing with this launch? That poor sob needs body armor and a stiff drink just to start work.

20 minutes ago, mystafyi said:

Can you not imagine the grief tiggs is facing with this launch? That poor sob needs body armor and a stiff drink just to start work.

Sucks to be apart of a crappy team 🤷‍♂️

Make sure when you are giving feedback to do the compliment sandwich method.sUoYSQ2.png

with extra positive and super light on the criticism, cause anything else is ignored.

Edited by Talos

Chat UI - Why can't the player customize it? Why are whispers on the fifth tab? Why can't we combine the info we deem important all on one tab? Why is there no option for chat bubbles?

Game Loops - When will we see content for small/medium content? In the form of competitive 5s, 10s... Arena's, Hellgates, open ended instanced dungeons?

Campaign - Why Isn't there just 1 huge dregs, that covers all the time zones in it? The splitting of the community just doesn't feel good.

The Lobby - I know you guys put in all that effort in updating it and it looks like you uncapped the frames on it but it just feels horrible, we are on the same characters and we need to sit and log out (20 seconds) just to move from one mode to another like why isn't there an NPC in the temples/free cities, that port us to our EK's?

but what if there is NO positives really?  Im trying hard to find some but not coming up with many. 

There is not much this "mmo" is doing well or on par with other games unfortunately. That's why its getting slaughtered online review wise. 
No white knights and fanbois it isnt because we are "mean" or "haters" lol The reason is they so overpromised and under delivered as to be absurd.

Is the game salvageable? Yes.

But the clock as they say is ticking.