Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Human needs more class options

The specific classes assigned to the different more specialized species I like.

But I think the humans need a much more broad spectrum of classes to pick from.

For me, the Human is my favorite archetype of baseline selection; and there are several areas that do not make sense as to why they cannot be at least half of the classes in the game. Would be nice to open them up to several more.

42 minutes ago, Eidetik said:

But I think the humans need a much more broad spectrum of classes to pick from.

You stupid, clumsy humans are lucky to get the choices you do have. Once you evolve whiskers, then you can make requests. 😉

Nethari are humans with different hair choices and class choices. I see them both as interchangable for human appearance. Half Elfs are basically there too. Honestly the whole "humans do everything equally well" trope from D&D is a bit tiresome of a trope at this point too, isn't it? We're biased to think that because humans are the only real life race in any of these games, hehehe, and the other races are just narrower focused aspects of humanity. You see the same thing in things like Star Trek where Klingons or Romulans or whatever fit a more narrow mold but still based off human cultural elements. But yeah, Nethari are humans and double the amount of playable classes!