Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Major Disciplines, what do they drop from.

They drop from thrall bosses as "Knowledge of <discipline name>". A runecrafter can create the major discipline using these items.

21 minutes ago, Tofyzer said:

No, i saw some solo bosses during a hot zone event in GR Skypoint's Tainted Hills area

Pretty sure they only drop minors, I dont remember getting any majors from them.

REQT

9 minutes ago, Infraction said:

Pretty sure they only drop minors, I dont remember getting any majors from them.

You get minors from "Elites" and Knowledges from "Solo bosses" if not mistaken (my vault is the Proof - only Skypoint Gameplay so far) 

Just now, Tofyzer said:

You get minors from "Elites" and Knowledges from "Solo bosses" if not mistaken (my vault is the Proof - only Skypoint Gameplay so far) 

Ya we have a ton of them stored at the moment so I couldnt tell you where they all came from at this point.

REQT

Solo Boss Thralls and above drop the mat needed to make Major Disciplines. Lots of them in the Dregs, but you might get lucky and find one in Sky Point.

14 hours ago, Solstar said:

Solo Boss Thralls and above drop the mat needed to make Major Disciplines. Lots of them in the Dregs, but you might get lucky and find one in Sky Point.

Tainted hills hot zone have those around in any CW ruleset