Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.000 Public Test Bug Reports for 7/23/2021

Test Patch Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Test Feedback

If you can provide us with the steps you used to create the bug (reproducible steps), an image or even a short video clip that would be ideal and aid us in getting the bug entered properly into our tracking software. Additionally, if you run across a bug on LIVE, can you please try to reproduce it on our Test server as well and let us know if you're successful. 

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

How was this not fixed for skinning cats as well?

• Grave weak point nodes were appearing outside the actual hit range for the harvestable object. This is now fixed and every single weak point will appear inside the harvestable"

It could also use adjusting on wolves. 

Ricochet of the Duellist is not Stackable with Spirit Whip ? bug ? if not please add a note to it. nvm its says in the patch notes ...

Edited by DravoiX

Deadly Posion dmg number dosnt fit with tool tip ( does target dummies have poison midigation ?)

the posion dmg get way lower midigated than the bleed on the dummies

https://i.imgur.com/VNWMZ0k.png
test on a elk gets the tool tip number

71sUEb1.png

AtlalHv.png

ltmgisd.png

the bleed on tool tipp is lower but on test way higher  ??!

uVqoUII.png

Crippling Posion dosnt get shown as a buff on the character nor with spirit dart nor with Envenom
What is the diffrence betweeen Crippling and Slowing Poison ?

DyQuuFZ.png

gMKtaLb.png

Edited by DravoiX

"Crafted campfires should now properly give the resting buff"

There seems to be no crafting option to make campfires anymore?

*Content gets created by those who stand and fight!*

Fae double-jump after an air dodge is broken on test. It also feels pretty clunky. 1s cooldown is a long time. Could it be 0.5s instead? I noticed that sometimes I end up falling too far if I accidentally touch some terrain or have to reposition while gliding.

Edited by nihilsupernum

4 minutes ago, nihilsupernum said:

Fae double-jump after an air dodge is broken on test. It also feels pretty clunky. 1s cooldown is a long time. Could it be 0.5s instead? I noticed that sometimes I end up falling too far if I accidentally touch some terrain or have to reposition while gliding.

Agreed this was not added to the patch note so is probably not intended side effect. Please dont remove the double jump reset as it allows for interesting gameplay (getting into keeps etc).

The fix added to avoid glide spam seems very clunky a better alternative would be so that you keep losing altitude instead of it resetting falling inertia. Right now you'll still reset glide but just every 1.5s instead of constantly.

It feels very bad to press your jump to glide and nothing happens and you keep dropping.

About half the time when I log into Test I get stuck in a loop (with 80% CPU) on Zone Authenticating. I have to Task Mgr out.unknown.png

Edited by MacDeath

Mac

Using the Spirit Whip minor makes the original and the additional shots from an Archer Ranger hit only 1 target. The following video only shows test dummy testing but it was reproduced on the nearby Underhill also.

Hi, I'm moneda.