Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
anj

What MMO have you played last or what MMO are you currently playing?

Shadowbane was my first and I've played most of the AAA mmorpg's that have come out since then. Currently doing the early enrollment thing with Pathfinder Online.

I just went back to OSI UO. After SB got boring. Crushing people on Atlantic after 5 years gone, not even scrolled out yet :D

I hate the system but pvp has been back lately. Hopefully this thing delivers, yew gate can only keep you busy so long :(

My favorite MMO experience will always be FFXI, pre Abyssea era.  I did play Ultima Online some and EQ online adventures for ps2, but I mainly stuck with Final Fantasy XI online.  Now all I really play is League of Legends.  I still miss the days of Vana'diel.

LOTRO(past)

SWTOR(past)

GW2(recent)

Archeage(recent)

Not a huge list but I play other games too.

And yeah.. Archeage... An amazing game with so many good features. But such a sad mess. I played on Kyrios as well btw. I wasn't bothered by "Queueage" at the start (played at headstart). What really killed the game for me was the management.... They completely ruined the game with that racing kit, and all the other stupid kits after it. Hey, instead of trying to make this game last as long as we can, lets MILK it till it dies!!! You do not take the most sought after resource in the game (thunderstruck tree) and basically put it on the cash shop (through rumbling saplings). Especially in a game like that. Just no... Another issue with the game is they weren't banning hackers. Why? well they buy our stupid racing kits so why should we? haha ha ha. And Auroria was awful. Got home from work sat there for like 2 hours waiting to place a house... And the land hackers took it instantly... Nice... Not to mention that awful dupe glitch with the inventory bug. Sucks too because my character was pretty powerful when I quit. Had a partial epherium set, t3 hasla, a sweet build and 60k metalwork which I used very effectiveley. Oh well.

/rant.

Classic WoW was the last thing I played recently. But actively: nothing, everything sucks. Tried al lthe major ones of the last few years, or mostly all of them.

Edited by xotix