Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jtoddcoleman

02/27/15 - Achievement Unlocked: $800K Pledged!

KS_TileShare2_1024.png

Wow.  

I'm writing this just before dawn on Friday the 27th. We are now at the end of day 3 of our kickstarter -- less than 72 hours since we started.  ...and you guys just funded us! 

$800,000. That's unbelievable. 

This is a huge vote of confidence for our vision, and our Company. We are inspired by your passion and honored by the faith that you have placed in us. We won't let you down. 

We set out to find an audience to support us in creating something different, something innovative... and now we have, we are going to do exactly that. Thank you for making this happen. 

Allies, Enemies, Empires, Betrayal, Risk, Conquest! 

We're doing this, together.  We're going to make Crowfall a reality. 

From all of us at ArtCraft: thank you, sincerely.

Todd, Gordon and the ArtCraft Team 

ps. don't stop pushing!  we've added our first two stretch goals to page, let's keep this momentum going -- each additional pledge makes the game that much better!

J Todd Coleman

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

[Rules of Conduct]

Awww yes,

I believed, and now we have something to point at and say "look", "other people agree!".

100% funding in 10% of the time. I was worried at first, but after that first day landslide I'm super happy for you guys.

Edited by PotatoMcWhiskey

Grats to the ACE team I think this shows that many people are tired of the same old "WoW" style genre gameplay and are looking for something back to the roots of the MMO genre. Plus there hasn't been an MMO in a long time with good pvp so I hope you guys build this game to the best it can be. I normally don't back anything on kickstarter at all. matter in fact since kickstarter started way back "CrowFall" is the first project I'm backing and that says a lot.

SO Excited and proud of the team.  You have done an excellent job getting information out there and painting your vision!  Remember the sheer number of people who are behind you and try to take all of the crabby naysayers with a grain of salt!

I am so damn excited for us ALL!!!!!  LOOK what WE did, together!!!!!

Todd, Gordon and crew, ya'll should be so damn PROUD.  Your story, your vision, you dedication and your RISK   brought all this into being!!

I am have never so much wanted to play a game.   More than that I have never been so proud to be part of such a wonderful community.

Exciting times ahead for us all..................

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

I have to say this was a pretty great thing to wake up to, even if I feel like death from a sickness Blair spread around the office. (thanks Blair)

Thank you, everyone! 

Tully Ackland

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc. 

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

[Rules of Conduct]

I have to say this was a pretty great thing to wake up to, even if I feel like death from a sickness Blair spread around the office. (thanks Blair)

Thank you, everyone! 

Uncle Bob is a carrier!

Thank you, everyone! 

He is not talking about me (my name is Blair). I did not spread the sickness throughout the ACE office. 

LW_sig_concept2_zpsgdrsfl7n.jpg

Keep going while it's hot!

Get those stretch goals up and running!

Don't let the excitement and press of the game cool down!

Good job guys, and keep it up!

dulpoa76627.png