Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

NO I don't like pets

But reasonable if any class nature(like hunter pets or mage that can summon abilities(like WOW's warlock)

And Non-combat companion pets? I hate them NO NEVER pls

Only pets I would like to see are something like Necromancer minions

I have never been a fan of pets or useless stuff like 50% of stuff in GW2 (boxes to have in-town cartoon fights that cause server lag etc...)

Just give me a game without all the pointless vanity or time wasting crap, where the only pets are dark minions or some other direct pet class (beastmaster w/e) or a mount

Yes pets! If we have guild cities I want to be able to have pets guard while we're asleep so it makes it difficult for another guild to decimate our base. I want to catch a wild and bring it under my control. I don't want a pet that levels along with me - I see no point if there's no advantage. Cosmetic pets? Not really interested.

Rabid rabbits patrolling the walls, poisonous worm hordes set as traps.

Pets I can use, that are interesting, for a purpose, that I don't have to train and hatch YES!

Edited by fat free

WHAT ABOUT GUARD DOGS?

any SB'rs remember these?

I would expect pets.  If a significant number of players want them, why not?

I do think they could be useful if tied to classes.  Different  tamed beasts in wow had different skills;  I always liked spiders that could "web"  or root opponents.

Example for scout/ranger. Have a skill similar to "eyes of the beast"  in wow that allows you to control and view from the pet perspective.  It would tie neatly to a stealth/recon toon to allow you to expand your scouting view.

Depending on how encumbrance works, mule pets wouldn't be a bad idea and would provide a loot target for other players.

I could go either way.  My guess is that it could prove valuable content for those who have interests other than pure PvP.

So why not.

Think about the size of the studio and stated goals. I'd put $ that pets aren't even on the whiteboard of crazy ideas at this point.

Post launch content... Maybe but pets hog studio resources to make and players cpu/gfx resources to display.

If the choice is 100v100 fights or 40v40 +pets it is a no brainer.

nAd1VPD.png

"Agelmar is King of the Hypocrites and Ruler of the Kingdom of Hypocrytia"

NO PETS! I've spent SOOOO much money on wiz on pets, probably around 1000$. This game needs to be nothing like wizard101, where its all based on how much money is in your pocket. Advanced pets is something that i will not like added to this game, maybe companion pets yes, that will aid you like in pirate101

If you want pets like from wiz, make it BEFORE the pet update.  I'm not dealing with those STUPID minigames and annoyances here too >.< I do like having cute minions too, be in something summoned from the undead or a drop thingy.

thangyyy_zpsfc2cd9cc.png

NO PETS! I've spent SOOOO much money on wiz on pets, probably around 1000$. This game needs to be nothing like wizard101, where its all based on how much money is in your pocket. Advanced pets is something that i will not like added to this game, maybe companion pets yes, that will aid you like in pirate101

I have this feeling CF will be a pay to win version of Shadowbane. With more restrictions on asset destruction, because nobody will want to lose stuff they have paid for IRL.

No!  God no!  Not a repeat of Wiz' rip-off system of pets mattering greatly -- waste a fortune and months of your life getting the perfect pet -- only to have them pull a Darkmoor on you and suddenly that perfect pet hurts instead of helps.  God, no!

If there are pets, let them be cosmetic only but I say no to even that.  After all, that's how Wiz' started out. 

NO FREAKING PETS!

Which it makes this crazy cat lady sad to say.  But it just ain't worth it.

Mounts, yes.  Pets, no.

We can have pets that Aid us in battle, like attack the enemy, or have healing powers already once you get it. But not advanced pet heck no. Pets are a huge thing in most games so I think we should have pets.... but not pets you need to spend money on to get what you want. pets that already come with special abilities once earned, or tamed.

I would love to see an advance pet system  similar to W101, but without the laborious training. No expensive pet snacks, either. Maybe a nice hybrid of W101 and P101 pet training systems? I don't mind to put in an effort to make a superior pet, but the high end Epic to Mega range is a big ole drag.

For this game, I'd like to be able to hatch and train super aggressive attack pets with big teeth and claws. I'd like to use them to target enemies just like skill/spell attacks.

Edited by iridianshadowweaver

Click your profile name>Click Manage Ignore Prefs>Find "Add a new user to my list" at the bottom of the page>Type in a username>Check options>Save Changes>Silence is bliss.

lol what, you "like the grind." Lot of time waste.

I like the grind in some games, however I do agree with what you are saying, it took forever to get a decent pet and you had to spend tons of gold and you might get the traits that you want. So yes, I can see how pets could be a waste of time. No hard feelings?  :mellow:

I actually liked the WoW pet system.

Could someone give me the succinct 101 version of pets?

Ya...I'd actually enjoy a pet system like WoW had.  A pet system like. the hunters had

ezgzn8.jpg