Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Spock Dead

BraveSirRobin

Having grown up on StarTrek, this is a truly sad day to see yet another fantastic member pass on.  Startrek was what first interested me into SciFi and from there to gaming.  Unfortunately we do not have a Genesis program, but his memory will live on with us.  #LiveLongAndProsper

When John Lennon died, I heard his played music non-stop for days. When George Harrison died, I heard his music played non-stop for day.

I wish Leonard Nimoy had been immortal. 

KHAN!

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

:(

I have a lifetime subscription to STO.  Gonna have to dust it off when they put the memorial in-game.  I shall have to use my kajillion accumulated cash shop currency to purchase a new ship in his honor B)

Also, Elite: Dangerous looks like they will be doing something as well.  They hinted that the community created space station hasn't voted on a name yet.  Nimoy Station sounds pretty sick.  Even if the community doesn't name the station in honor of Nimoy, I'm sure ED devs will put in a monument of some sort.