Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Shadow 3-Faction PvP World - Now Live

(Austin) Today, Crowfall released its first post-launch update, The Shadow. A highly anticipated release, it introduces The Shadow campaign world, where players join fast-paced, and intensely competitive 3-faction campaign wars - without the barrier to entry of joining a Guild. Battles in The Shadow worlds reflect the same competitive challenges found in The Dregs in terms of conquest, building defensible Strongholds, and territory control. However, The Shadow offers players, guilded and unguilded, the ability to be part of a competitive conquest event where their choices can change the outcome of the Campaign and the World.  Click here to read more...

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

2 hours ago, Bleed said:

Bring back 6 man group, this is silly

2 hours ago, Lyeos said:

No 6 man group. All disappointed

Last I checked in Dregs, I could do 6 man groups. Is that not the case in Shadow?

12 hours ago, LashLash said:

Last I checked in Dregs, I could do 6 man groups. Is that not the case in Shadow?

True. Dregs GvG has 6 man groups, Shadows FvF has 5 man like GR has 5 man.

Mac

I'd like to see a future FvF map that's laid out more like "teams meet in the middle" so that whatever team is biggest ends up forced to fight the other two.

But with a 2 week campaign, I'm thinking maybe the whole idea here is to experiment without over-committing to a particular setup. Day 1 was a lot of fun but I do think current map layout will make any faction population balance issues harder to handle.

In US East/EU I`ve over 25+ Outpost capture with three different characters, and last late evening a duo team; we roam the Moon/Chaos lands and we had PvP action with loot - with an unknown person from Portugal it was fun indeed! ;) 

The Shadow campaign setting is a success for small scale roaming, well done! 

Edited by mythx

MQfHl7c.png

Crowfall Game Client: https://www.crowfall.com/en/client/

44 minutes ago, mythx said:

In US East/EU I`ve over 25+ Outpost capture with three different characters, and last late evening a duo team; we roam the Moon/Chaos lands and we had PvP action with loot - with an unknown person from Portugal it was fun indeed! ;) 

The Shadow campaign setting is a success for small scale roaming, well done! 

Yes, it can be a huge success ;)

Keep improve it ACE!

PS: You lost the Apex of night,  in a respawn of Adeyl vs KDS and Harbingers :D

Edited by Tofyzer