Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.000 Shadow Campaign Bug Reports for 8/2/2021

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the Shadow Campaign, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

The nature orbs of the druid are sometimes still displayed after they were picked up or detonated.
If you get stunned toward the end of Gaea's Growth's cast, the Orbs will appear on the screen, but they didn't actually spawn.
If you get stunned toward the end of Blight's cast, the orbs in the area will have their detonation animation, but it actually doesn't do any damage.
The big orbs are not visually distinguishable from the normal ones with the new design.

Edited by Elwendryll
Adding details.

Wood-Elf Archdruid - Level 35
Playing since: 07/07/2021

I continue to lose connection moments after I connect. To Shadows NA East. I am in  Volrath as well. I was in the keep but I am now meters away and connection lost. I have tried repairing the client and it has not helped. 

I am unable to stay connected at all now. 

Moments after I connect I get. 
HZ9OI6f.png

Edited by Dezmo

On Shadows EU a player named Kilacru is abusing accepting guild invites from different factions to swap from earth to moon to avoid dying, spy on moon, loot moon resources from chests and then swap back to earth when their faction arrives to the contested location.

There needs to be a huge timer on swapping factions, especially for a FvF campaign. C'mon guys. This is blatant exploiting/cheating.

31 minutes ago, Maelific said:

On Shadows EU a player named Kilacru is abusing accepting guild invites from different factions to swap from earth to moon to avoid dying, spy on moon, loot moon resources from chests and then swap back to earth when their faction arrives to the contested location.

There needs to be a huge timer on swapping factions, especially for a FvF campaign. C'mon guys. This is blatant exploiting/cheating.

Was about to make the same report. There seem to be more players using this exploit then the one you mention.

Imo it should not be possible to switch or join a guild in contested area's due to this exploit. Or at least make the player loose their score from the faction he left. A single player can now have a score in all 3 factions at the same.

Edited by Vaunont

8 hours ago, Maelific said:

Was brought up over and over. Must be WAI.