Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

To Make Or Join A Guild Depends On You =)

kenmori

I dont believe i ever put myself out there like this before in the last 15 years of my game time  :o

Im still debating to run a guild, or help run a guild, or to simply join one, and have a good time doing whichever.

Lil bit bout me, almost 34 live in the netherlands and currently not playing any game, my last game was Archeage which was a buzzkill. For a long time (about 7 years maybe) i always led a guild in various games, and succesfully with a great atmosphere and even greater progression. However life kicked in and thus i didnt have to much time anymore to play so i decided to step down from the throne. I was into PVE especially raiding and i loved it with the team we had. Aftert i stepped down decided to get into PvP and thats where im interested in now.

So, what am i looking for. The very thing i dont have time for to run/organise on my own.

Im looking for a guild, not big at all, yet not to small. With not only theorycrafters that can put their money where there mouth is but also great players that actually like to push forward and do what needs to be done to ccomplish this without ruling like an iron fist way. I will be pvp oriented so id like to be part of a company that are just bold, awsome, and laughing our asses of on teamspeak without breaking formation or strategy, while trying to take down that 6th beer while chewing on a cookie. Did that even make sense? Yes it did.

So in short, an awsome lot, serious when need to be, excellent quallity players that pee their pants and still do the impossible  :lol:

Dont know why, but the guild name is a game changer aswell  :P so please, if i fit your bill please leave your guilds name  :)

This is how i used to run a guild/clan, it was an absolute blast, this is what im looking for again and hope to find it, or else make it.

Hey there, what you're describing sounds a lot like the guild I'm trying to run. We originated in AA and discovered that none of the other guilds out there were really what we were looking for so we created our own. I'd love some additional help running the guild since we're actually one of the few guilds that still have a standing in AA an we deposited some officers there until further notice. Maybe we could arrange a ts3 meeting? :)  

HECIfKy.jpg

Sugoi - Student Council President

Sounds like us, except the large part.  We weren't quite expecting that!

Haha i was looking at the latern watch, ill keep it in mind. The reason why im looking for a semi small guild is because its easier to bond with the people, and their play style.

Hey there, what you're describing sounds a lot like the guild I'm trying to run. We originated in AA and discovered that none of the other guilds out there were really what we were looking for so we created our own. I'd love some additional help running the guild since we're actually one of the few guilds that still have a standing in AA an we deposited some officers there until further notice. Maybe we could arrange a ts3 meeting? :)

Yea sure im up for that, perhaps can pm me some details and ill pop in sometime this weekend, tonight i wont make it but the rest of the weekend wouldnt be a problem

Edited by kenmori