Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

got on our subforums

kickit

The segregation has begun!

I guess they wanted our attitude to be limited to one area where we can brag about how awesome we are over here and not over there, lol.

This is our island!

*got our own

Will be interesting to see how the communities play out, just from reading a few topics, it's like the Dev's are trying to hold back Shadowbane players like hungry wolves, while the Wizard 101 players are like happy go lucky sheep xD

"Camouflage is the color of fear..  I have no need to hide from my foes.. I have no fear of death.  My colors I wear openly, they proclaim louder than any words, "I am proud to live, I am proud to die."

yeah. they're brokering peace agreements before we go full rage I guess.

And realistically, it'll be the goading from other sectors that will get us there. Not our initial behavior.

Large majority of the sb players talking smack have never even won an off bane let alone more than five

Waste Management

Ventrilo info: Carbon.typefrag.com 8165 pw Tootdat

These forums are more fun than the game will ever be.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Loving It! can't wait for fresh kills! 

~Majestic~

GL of Questionable Motives

"I don't do touchy, feely....I do scratchy, bleedy"

Back to your side of the tracks Wizard.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg