Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.000 Live Feedback for 8/3/2021

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game on the most recent patch. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to Bug Reports and don't forget the Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported!

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Since getting the patch today, as opposed to running it last night, my framerate has gone from locked 75 to single digits. Turning the camera blurs the entire screen if motion blur is on, and turning down all graphics options doesn't appear to solve it (although it improves it somewhat).

I looked in the logs and I don't see anything of note, no significant errors other than when it goes to dispose of the scene and tries to dispose of some GameObject with DestroyImmediate a bunch of times. I can attach the logs to email anyway, but I'm not sure what you'll get from them. At this point the game is unplayable for me and someone else in the group of people I play with noted they are having the same issue.

Edited by Cutedge

Nevermind, it wasn't the patch. It was an update that came through Windows Update.

July 29, 2021-KB5004331 Cumulative Update Preview for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10, version 2004, Windows Server, version 2004, Windows 10, version 20H2, and Windows Server, version 20H2, and Windows Version 21H1 (microsoft.com)

With that installed, I was getting horrendous fps. I uninstalled it and now it works fine. 😐  It's not like it's a spammy log issue where the unity render thread is getting bogged on writing out strings, the logs were only like 200k. So no idea.

Not unique to 7.000 but since the Duelist changes I've been playing around with Guinecean characters and find the camera angle pretty annoying compared to all other taller races. 

I generally have to have my camera pretty top-down in order to hit melee enemies I want to hit and then for ranged mobs further away I have to be pretty much straight on. 

I'll try take some photos of how this looks when comparing Guineacean ranged vs my Confessor (Nethari) / Druid (Wood Elf) as well as Melee comparing against Myrmidon (Minotaur) / Brigand (Wood Elf) later. 

Would be awesome to have a more normalized camera viewpoint option - in GW2 / WoW etc. shorter races don't suffer as much from this due to to tab target, not crosshair. 

Again, more general feedback, but one I didn't run into that much before trying out the updated Duelist. 

It describe 3 major mmo aspects and features how to acquire items and keep the player base happy a brief version: 1.conquest Dregs & Shadows and crafting. 2. PvP Arena 5v5 3v3 1v1 rank system to acquire PvP sets and powerful items. 3rd method It needs to be more focus on advance AI & NPE mini bosses with a lore twist. Dungeons approach with lore and interesting rewards for those who enjoy that in an massive scale mmo to attract new players to Crowfall without to add a flag system like Amazon game studios and New World, but AI and dungeons need to be interesting and fun! 

And the Loot Table Balance with legendary item drops. Crafting is too niche within a hardcore player base niche game so too few players do not bother with it in an massive scale mmo.

MQfHl7c.png

I’d recommend that somewhere in the NPE, it’d teach the new players that when you’re dead as a Crow, hold to F to return to Hero Statue does not cost you any Durability.

When crafting, sometimes when I click the "Run experiment" button, it will immediately "take" the weapon from the next screen which bypasses the option to reroll/partial reroll. It's like the game is receiving a double click because the run experiment button and the take button is in the same click area. I wasn't sure if this was just my mouse or the game so I have tried to slow down on my clicks but it still seems to occur from time to time. Perhaps the take button should be repositioned slightly so it is not in the same click area because it's frustrating to use higher quality mats and miss the opportunity for the reroll. 

Brought over from Bug thread;

On the World Select Screen, "Campaign Rules and Restrictions", there needs to be some tooltip or something to explain what the icons mean. I have zero clue what the icons mean and I wouldn't know where to even look.

25 Minutes? Fighting, Helmets are required, Treasure, but how much?

If the rules are actually there on tooltips, I can't get to them, when I hoverOff the Server name in the column, the server details panel closes.

whatmean.png

7 hours ago, Cutedge said:

Nevermind, it wasn't the patch. It was an update that came through Windows Update.

July 29, 2021-KB5004331 Cumulative Update Preview for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10, version 2004, Windows Server, version 2004, Windows 10, version 20H2, and Windows Server, version 20H2, and Windows Version 21H1 (microsoft.com)

With that installed, I was getting horrendous fps. I uninstalled it and now it works fine. 😐  It's not like it's a spammy log issue where the unity render thread is getting bogged on writing out strings, the logs were only like 200k. So no idea.

I too got horrid framerates after game updated. That Windows update is not in my system.

13 minutes ago, stidesx said:

Brought over from Bug thread;

On the World Select Screen, "Campaign Rules and Restrictions", there needs to be some tooltip or something to explain what the icons mean. I have zero clue what the icons mean and I wouldn't know where to even look.

25 Minutes? Fighting, Helmets are required, Treasure, but how much?

If the rules are actually there on tooltips, I can't get to them, when I hoverOff the Server name in the column, the server details panel closes.

whatmean.png

MIN 25 means the MINIMUM level to join is level 25. The Helm check means you can import EQUIPPED gear. The NOT check on the vault icon means you can NOT import items in your inventory.

Mac