Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A Public Service For The Crowfall Community

Hello my friends, thank you for reading my thread.

I'll be brief. I'm looking for people. Not a lot of people. Not yet, anyway. I already have a handful who are in, but I need more. I need a few passionate, smart people who want to do something good for the community. People who want to be part of something greater than themselves, and something that they can tell their kids about.

I need people who have experience competing with other players. The genre of the game doesn't matter. Squad-based shooters are wonderful, as are MOBAs, or strategy games.

I need people who can work with other people. Guildleaders or officers of former MMORPGS are great, but I don't really care if it's in the context of video games. This project is about more than just a video game. Business or leadership experience is also fantastic, and a military background would be even better. 

I want people who are willing to to take a step back for The Greater Good. Passion is fantastic, and I would love to be surrounded by people not afraid to tell me I'm an idiot, but I want people who can believe in something, and leave their Egos at the door when they need to.

I want people who use other people. People who steal. People who manipulate. Spies. Thieves. People who understand The Game Outside The Game, and The Politics of People.

If any of this sounds interesting to you, maybe we should talk. I have a plan.

PqAklwY.jpg

I'm quite sure it'll be your typical mass-bank scam where the OP ends up taking all the resources to his main guild.

My guess is that OP is WM.

Edited by nehemia

I'm quite sure it'll be your typical mass-bank scam where the OP ends up taking all the resources to his main guild.

My guess is that OP is WM.

I do not know who WM is, but I can assure you I have no loyalty to any existing guilds outside of this project, and that a primary goal of the project is to ensure everyone involved in it leaves happy.

PqAklwY.jpg

As someone who is finally done with WoW and its guilds and looking for a new affiliation to join, you've got my attention. Can you describe what your gameplan is? 

Are you going to keep it up past Beta?

Is there a screening process?

OP is definitely not WM as WM doesn't need TLDR threads to scam people.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I'd love to talk to a few people within WM who have a vested interest in this game turning out well, though.

Everyone is invited into WM ventrilo.

http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/769-wehrmacht/

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

well I would like to hear about this.  Details please.

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Look, I know a lot of you are probably skeptical. Which is good. I like skeptical. Those of you thinking 'this idiot wants to scam me out of something' are wise to think that.

I'm not a good person. I've done things in MMOs. I've lied. I've stolen. I've manipulated people. It's probably smart that you don't trust me.

I'm glad you don't trust me, though. I want to be surrounded by people who don't trust me. I want most of my friends, and most of my enemies, to think I'm probably just going to bank and run at some point.

But I want them to put even that aside, for the good of us all. Because it's the right thing to do.

Edited by ThatGuyNamedHi

PqAklwY.jpg