Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How do you trigger the 3-hour keep alive for EKs?

BucDen

I log into the EK, log out, and then it seems an hour later or less I have to Load the Kingdom again. Is there something I need to do to turn on the VIP 3-hour keep alive thing?

4 hours ago, BucDen said:

I log into the EK, log out, and then it seems an hour later or less I have to Load the Kingdom again. Is there something I need to do to turn on the VIP 3-hour keep alive thing?

It should trigger automatically when you have VIP active, which you can check here. However, it seems not to work - at least not always. I experienced the same issue. Though sometimes it stays up. I could imagine that it simply crashes as often with people in it, as it does without. And a crashed EK needs to be loaded again of course. But I don't know.

Anyways, nothing special you need to do. You need to enter the EK, of course (timer seems not to start if you only load but don't enter it). So if it doesn't stay open - it's most likely a bug.

14 hours ago, Kraahk said:

I could imagine that it simply crashes as often with people in it, as it does without. And a crashed EK needs to be loaded again of course. But I don't know.

I Think your right on the money here, there is no rhyme or reason for the length it stays open.