Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello World!

Inedora

I found out about this game about 2 weeks ago and I absolutely loved the idea behind it. I played SWG pre-NGE for a long time and have been missing something that "ignites" the spark in me. Every other game I have played since then has been *meh*. I soullessly played a lot of MMOs like GW2, WoW, EQ2,TESO,W* and lots more.

After hearing that this game wasn't on Kickstarter 2 weeks ago I was tad dissapointed since I was about to throw my wallet against my screen. I literally fell of my bed (really) when I heard that you guys went on kickstarter 2 days ago. You have reached your goal in such a short time, which doesn't surprise me, and I'm glad that you guys did. I went for the Sapphire tier since I love the title that comes with it and I'll see what happens with stretch goals the next month.

I hope this is "it" for me. Gone are the days of soulless gaming. Onwards to a new future!

See you guys in Crowfall!

LW_sig_concept3_zps7zqmgbno.jpg

Right? I miss those days.... Forgot to add that I'm an EvE Bittervet™. Been playing it for over 10 years. Heh. Thanks for the warm welcome =).

LW_sig_concept3_zps7zqmgbno.jpg

Welcome to the community man.

I hope you enjoy your time and and thank you for supporting the game such a large amount.

I'v had a chance to play SWG emu last year and I can see why you miss it.

YannMLq.png