Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

IGN Review of Crowfall

ArcaneConsular

21 minutes ago, BlackfeatherCo said:

People who aren't interested in this type of game shouldn't be reviewing it, especially when their only experience is with PvE and Instanced PvP in MMORPGs.

IDK if you watched the video, or you're just doing what you do on every thread, but that guy from IGN was clearly out PvPing. I think what you mean is "if you're not going to say great things about this game, you shouldn't review it." 

53 minutes ago, BlackfeatherCo said:

People who aren't interested in this type of game shouldn't be reviewing it, especially when their only experience is with PvE and Instanced PvP in MMORPGs.

Most of USA do not agree with you, nor IGN. A 5 score is too high in my view since he dont know that economy is balance around crafted items. You are out of options unless u are in a 100 person guild with lack methods to acquire end game pvp gear like legendary quality items to compete in pvp and in Campaigns.

Edited by mythx

MQfHl7c.png

Crowfall Game Client: https://www.crowfall.com/en/client/

7 minutes ago, mythx said:

Most of USA do not agree with you

To be fair, at one point in history most of the population thought the world was flat. Then in the 90's Homer Simpson predicted the universe was a donut even though the general thought was the universe was flat. Now here we are with a donut universe....

39 minutes ago, skribbz said:

IDK if you watched the video, or you're just doing what you do on every thread, but that guy from IGN was clearly out PvPing. I think what you mean is "if you're not going to say great things about this game, you shouldn't review it." 

More like: If you're not going to be fair in a review you shouldn't be reviewing for a profession.

tumblr_opi65cphh71v5mc1xo1_400.png

2 minutes ago, Stormcrow said:

More like: If you're not going to be fair in a review you shouldn't be reviewing for a profession.

I'm not sure if you thought the review was fair or not?

Just now, skribbz said:

I'm not sure if you thought the review was fair or not?

The IGN review is a rant from start to finish. I'm sure the reviewer thinks he's being fair, but based on my own experience in the game, I don't think he made any real effort to highlight positives in the slightest. So, in the end, I don't view it as a fair review, no.

5 minutes ago, Stormcrow said:

I am getting sick and tired of the "if the review is not good, then it is a rant and unfair and they dont understand the game or played it wrong or expected wrong stuff" agenda.

It's cool if you like it, but it is getting silly at this point.

Just now, Blowfeld said:

I am getting sick and tired of the "if the review is not good, then it is a rant and unfair and they dont understand the game or played it wrong or expected wrong stuff" agenda.

It's cool if you like it, but it is getting silly at this point.

People don't call me silly.

You're a unique bunny.

tbh there not wrong game released to early due to investor pressure or lack of funds or what not, prob shot themself in the foot here.

Game needs a territory system, Ways to reduce the incentive of zerging, individual rewards like campaign tokens to be used on vendors.

Cant realy have a throne war simulator that they were going with without a territory system -.-

It also pretty easy to build up EKs in god reach and things too which he got wrong there its mostly just a fk load of white resources that come fairly quickly when you level up ur harvesting discs

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA

4 minutes ago, veeshan said:

tbh there not wrong game released to early due to investor pressure or lack of funds or what not, prob shot themself in the foot here.

Game needs a territory system, Ways to reduce the incentive of zerging, individual rewards like campaign tokens to be used on vendors.

Cant realy have a throne war simulator that they were going with without a territory system -.-

It also pretty easy to build up EKs in god reach and things too which he got wrong there its mostly just a fk load of white resources that come fairly quickly when you level up ur harvesting discs

I still think that if they just copied Game Of Thrones completely the game would've been much better. Make different regions like in GoT where a guild can rule over as 'king' and then have the best of all guilds rule over all the kingdoms. Give the guilds some benefits for owning a zone, have different biomes (desert, winter, etc). Would have at least made the game feel more alive and make players more interested in who ruled what

5 minutes ago, ArcaneConsular said:

I still think that if they just copied Game Of Thrones completely the game would've been much better. Make different regions like in GoT where a guild can rule over as 'king' and then have the best of all guilds rule over all the kingdoms. Give the guilds some benefits for owning a zone, have different biomes (desert, winter, etc). Would have at least made the game feel more alive and make players more interested in who ruled what

they are working on biomes atm

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA

I honestly think the review was slightly generous. He didn't get into "polish" at all and how there are a million little things that add up to a game feeling like it's still in beta. He also only had a single comment about the chat system, which is the worst MMO chat system ever created. I get the whole "use discord" argument, but I can't invite a person to discord if they are standing next to me, because they won't ever see my message, so how are you supposed to meet people in the game? Using third party systems to communicate and recruit should always be extra on top of in-game systems and because of this I would've dropped the score to 4 out of 10.