Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.000 Live Bug Reports for 8/5/2021

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

When using a ranged skill it occasionally has zero effect. Example is when  aiming perfectly skills such as the stormcaller lightning burst chain go through animation and then nothing happens.

Noticed a Fae Assassin player essentially flying at the top of the skybox (couldn't actually target them, as panning camera all the way up was barely enough to get them onscreen.). They likely already reported it, but just doing my part also reporting it.

Slashing quiver gives no extra damage to low health enemies

Fire quiver does not apply a burning/dot

Ice quiver does not apply frostbite

Piercing and crushing quivers appear to be working normally.

Also I've heard reports of quivers not properly adding to damage but I have no idea how to test this myself.

I was in an EK at a vendor. I didnt have enough gold to purchase an item so I went to char select and exported 7k gold and my vault gold disappeared. 17k of it.

Feels bad

Guild Hall - Woodland Sanctuary is pretty broken...

In inventory it's named "Guild Hall - Deed Ranger's Sanctuary" which is nbd

When placed the model is actually the Guild Hall - Nobel House (labeled as such in placing UI and matching the pics form store).

While the Nobel House looks decent, I'm a little worried about actually using it in case it's fixed and breaks something with the chests attached.

The tools (I forget the names) to add hunger crystal additive to weapons are not dropping in game.  I have harvested well over 80+ nodes since launch using connoissuer's 5% buff.  I have looted around 25 crystals but no tools.  I have tried all ranks of node both in campaign and GR. 

Assembly scores seem to round differently before and after passing 1.0, see the following values for Blacksmithing at 16 STR:

0Pu5qBH.png

For 25 STR (1.0 assembly score):

bVpFvXq.png

And then 26 STR seems like it should be 1.04 to match the formula (0.04 * Stat), but it's displayed rounded as 1.05:

gFB78Ys.png

And then all following increments increase again by 0.04, just with this odd 0.01 offset:

SDzoKvO.png

Players DO NOT lose the invincibility buff from zoning AFTER attacking other players. This allows them plenty of time to kill you with you having NO way to fight back.

Any name that uses strings of i or L cant be invited to group. Copy pasting the name doesnt work nor does going up to them and interacting with them to invite to group to invite to group. 

Edited by DivingOurLine

Archdruid Coelesce Orbs are staying visible after they have exploded. This makes it impossible to know which ones haven't been used and which ones have been used. Seems like a class breaking bug to me.

In addition to the Coelesce Orbs Fiiglia has mentioned, the second orb from a rotation of 3 basic attacks in the life tray will remain in the world after it has been detonated or collected.

Additionally, the orb for Willo Wisp can stay in the world as well. I haven't been able to determine what makes this happen.

Between the two, there can be a dozen or so orbs that are persisting in the world but do nothing during and after a fight.

3 hours ago, Tofyzer said:

There is some GLITCH with Far-sight + culling renderization, allowing 1sec sight far away of max range!

This damages alot Open World PvP.

That data is always there, not just for 1 second. Its just lucky this game has no players or else there would already be a 3rd party mini-map and other hacks. 

My kills/deaths on the scoreboard in Dregs seem to reset to random numbers when I die. I was 26-14 then I was 27-1, and now I am 4-14???

UPDATE: Died again for science and deaths counter did not increment. 

Edited by Skippz