Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.000 Live Feedback for 8/5/2021

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game on the most recent patch. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to Bug Reports and don't forget the Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported!

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Fort and keep timers on dregs are to late. Many people have to stay up late to make the windows.

Only needs to be moved an hour or two earlier. Starting at 1130 PM EST is not suitable for mid week play. The last window should start at 1030 at the latest. 

Read notes about rewards being reduced. Im currently playing in the Shadow campaign cause Dregs is dominated by mega guilds giving others no chance. I think you just destroyed the game further by reducing the rewards, before hand it was ok with a half decent amount of gold, which u now cut in half. there was some legandary items which u have now removed. Currently the gold, dust and whatever the other items are, is an insult to peoples hard work. I can get the equivalent to all those rewards combined in like an hour without trying. Rewards should of been increased not decreased. 

If you want the game to survive open up a lot more dregs and increase shadow rewards, we dont expect same rewards as dregs in shadow but what u currently offer is no incentive to anyone at all to play it and its forcing ur player base to quit the game. 

2 hours ago, Rinoa said:

Read notes about rewards being reduced. Im currently playing in the Shadow campaign cause Dregs is dominated by mega guilds giving others no chance. I think you just destroyed the game further by reducing the rewards, before hand it was ok with a half decent amount of gold, which u now cut in half. there was some legandary items which u have now removed. Currently the gold, dust and whatever the other items are, is an insult to peoples hard work. I can get the equivalent to all those rewards combined in like an hour without trying. Rewards should of been increased not decreased. 

If you want the game to survive open up a lot more dregs and increase shadow rewards, we dont expect same rewards as dregs in shadow but what u currently offer is no incentive to anyone at all to play it and its forcing ur player base to quit the game. 

Totally Agree!!!

Please consider tying zone partitioning for alliances to something in the game world like how many forts, keeps, etc. they hold in zone and adjacent zones. Anything that's more strategic than who logged in first and camped the zone. Waiting in zone for hours is killing my interest in playing.

Edited by Pystkeebler

15 minutes ago, McTan said:

Completely unacceptable. Your game is so close to dying. This is Pre-Alpha levels of server nonsense. Completely and utterly unacceptable.

The devs of this game are just beyond stupid. Look at the recent change to rewards with the Shadows Campaign.

They literally just change the dumbest stuff and leave all the actual garbage intact (Chat system, bank, etc.). No backbone, no vision for the game, no awareness of the sentiment in the community / perception of the game. ArtCraft do not realise how much of a joke Crowfall is outside of their little insular echo-chamber of devotees.

The level of incompetence at hand here is staggering. I feel really sorry for Tiggs who seems lovely, but dear god the people steering this ship are delusional and way out of their depth.

1 minute ago, Sleeping said:

The devs of this game are just beyond stupid.

Some are very dedicated and talented. I will point out one example..  In game water. Some devs worked on this on their own time at home to bring it into the game. 

I personally think the design/build and 24/7 testing resulted in some bad changes that have just compounded into a mess.

Scoreboard keeps bugging in siege windows... Kills are apparently counted separately and don't add up to the previous ones. 

P.S.: I was 101/11/195 before the siege.

Right after the end of fights in siege window:8bDsNXz.jpg

Minutes after siege window:ThAWHsg.jpg

EDIT: Keeps counting separately.srBii5j.jpg.

Edited by cartz

2 nights this week we had rubber banding people using blink being returned to original postions laging across the map in sylthen it's worse then at launch . The loading time for each location/portal/server has increased dramatically since 7.0 dropped. Nametags and health bars only apearing for a few minutes  during this sylthen siege tonight. Studdering and I believe I saw in alliance chat someone hit 2k ms to server. Please fix this oh and chat if possible.

31 minutes ago, mystafyi said:

Some are very dedicated and talented. I will point out one example..  In game water. Some devs worked on this on their own time at home to bring it into the game. 

I personally think the design/build and 24/7 testing resulted in some bad changes that have just compounded into a mess.

There will always be the exception and anyone that takes unpaid time out of their day to improve the game has my respect.

However, the fact that someone has had to volunteer to add water into the game at home, yet no one has fixed the chat system whilst in the office, is a custard disgrace. That's why I say the people steering the ship are trash, washed up and out of their depth. 

20 hours ago, Murtagh21 said:

Fort and keep timers on dregs are to late. Many people have to stay up late to make the windows.

Yes please. Most of us are adults that have to get up in the morning. Current schedule only OK for weekends.

Discipline swapping needs a cooldown and you should be allowed to swap them anywhere.  When youre in dregs/shadows it takes time to swap out these.  Please also allow us to remove our bind point if this is not desirable.  Having to run 20 mins back to a temple to "upgrade" or "change" your build is not fun.