Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Grave Goods

relampago

1 hour ago, groovykool said:

SELL THEM.  They sell for 100-1000 Gold.   No way the resources are worth that.

If you can't get minerals and gems any other way, this is a way to get them. It's risk vs. reward.

On 8/5/2021 at 11:54 PM, ChthonicOne said:

If you can't get minerals and gems any other way, this is a way to get them. It's risk vs. reward.

Is it confirmed that you get minerals and gems from grave goods?

2 hours ago, groovykool said:

I wasted enough of them that I will never break another down, it's all being sold to a vendor for gold. 500 gold versus 2-3 ethereal dust, yeah nope... $%&^#@ that! If they do give mats, the chance is  so low I never received anything, but a pittance of dust.

2 hours ago, Sleeping said:

Yeah I probably broke down maybe 15k worth, I reckon I've got maximum 3k back in value. The odd cinnabar / hallite.

I will ALWAYS sell now.

My anecdotal experience matches this. Better to sell in my opinion.

On 8/10/2021 at 3:46 AM, groovykool said:

I have gotten minerals before. I have not gotten gems yet, but I do believe you can get them. The higher value stuff seems to give minerals more often than lower value stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
Grave Goods Salvaging: (Tentative information, up to Rare rank.)
Well Polished Stone: Seems to always give 1 Stone, 1 Mineral; relative to the rank.
Curse Tablet: Seems to always give 2 random Stone, both the same rank as the tablet.
Elven Locket: Seems to give 1 Ore relative to the locket rank, with a chance for a rough gem.
Shiny Bauble: Seems to always gives Ethereal Dust, from 1 to 3 depending on rank.
Mark of the Legion: Seems to always give 1 Wood, rank relative, and 1 Fibrous Root.
Ornamental Hilt: Again, seems to always give 2 random Ore, relative to rank.
Keepsake of Remembrance: Don't know too much about this one, but seems to always give 2 Wood.
Family Heirloom: Unsure about this one, but seems to give Ore.

I don't have any concrete information, but this is from my experience salvaging the different types, at different rarities. From what I can gather, if you're looking for minerals and gems, your best bet is to salvage Well Polished Stones and Elven Lockets. The others, I don't feel are worth it unless you get Legendary quality drops.

Edited by Keldric_Usugi

• 2 weeks later...