Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.000 Live Bug Reports for 8/6/2021

Update Notes,  and Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported

Please share any bugs you noticed while playing the game, these are objective issues with gameplay. Overall feedback or opinions on systems should be directed to Feedback

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs, or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

This is an existing issue from the last few days.  All ranger specs appear to be doing way less damage than tooltips state.  Archer with bows is hitting for less 1k charged shot crits, usually around 475-675 with 54/61 dmg bow and quiver.  Brigand backstab's tooltip for me states around 837 dmg, typically hitting for 637.  most abilities appears to be hitting for 25% less than tooltips across the whole class.  Not sure which patch broke it.  Thanks.

1 hour ago, PiKe762 said:

This is an existing issue from the last few days.  All ranger specs appear to be doing way less damage than tooltips state.  Archer with bows is hitting for less 1k charged shot crits, usually around 475-675 with 54/61 dmg bow and quiver.  Brigand backstab's tooltip for me states around 837 dmg, typically hitting for 637.  most abilities appears to be hitting for 25% less than tooltips across the whole class.  Not sure which patch broke it.  Thanks.

Also 3/5 of your quivers don't proc their special effect, reported this numerous times.

Character rubberbands when walking in a certain direction. The rubberbanding seems to be not related to lag svr ms around 20 at the time.

Havent noticed if the direction is the same when it happened.

Happened to me twice now. Once in the middle of a field with no obstacle around and once while beeing ganked.

excessive jumping and direction changing unlodged the character after a while.

Rubberbanding persisted when not jumping/changing direction.

Middle of siege hour: tried to take a portal to another zone. nothing happened. tried a few more times. restarted client.

3k0C67v.png

Now I just get this every time I try and launch. Can't even load the lobby... guess I just won't play this weekend...

Edited by nihilsupernum

leaderboard in shadow is all over the place. its not counting my kills. and when it does it just drops back down. ive solo killed quite a few people alone and exacuted, the board says i have one. even one hour ago it said i had 3 and jumped back down agai. along with assists, they keep dropping. but good news, my deaths still seem to be going up

Upgraded bandages (white>green>blue) within a 'type' do not increase healing amount or decrease time to heal (i.e., they don't change at all when upgraded).

Dirge promotion ability for Duelist "Graceful Swipe" indicates it provides the buff for 20 seconds, but upon use it is granted for 6 seconds. 

As assassin, using Sneak Attack from the stealth tray on a villager/tribal npc will teleport my character 100-500 m in a random direction. So far this has only been observed in an Underhill camp.

The weapon damage bug back in patch 6.5 Is still popping up in 7.0 also

Here the original  link to the post about months ago.

@Harlock_Insmial

When loading into a zone, whether logging in, using a portal, recalling, etc; The game will not recognize the Weapon Damage on your main hand weapon, presumably automatically setting it to 0 for all skills and auto attacks. This issue will persist until you re-equip your main hand weapon. The lack of Weapon Damage is reflected upon all skills and auto attacks, adjusting tooltip values to reflect no Weapon Damage, but still accounting for Attack Power. As of this time I haven't found a reliable way to replicate the issue, as it seems to happen at random when zoning, though it happens frequent enough that it has resulted in multiple deaths, seeing as I end up going into a fight tickling my enemies wondering what in gods name happened, till afterwards.
  https://community.crowfall.com/topic/30978-65300-live-bug-reports-for-5282021/?do=findComment&comment=496455