Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

7.000 Live Feedback for 8/6/2021

Please share any feedback you may have from your time playing the game on the most recent patch. This includes subjective observations about your gameplay experience. Bugs that you have encountered should be directed to Bug Reports and don't forget the Legend for ACE feedback on Bugs reported!

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to support@crowfall.com.

*Client logs can be found here: C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Art+Craft\Crowfall

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

Something wrong during the siege and fort window in dregg , when too many players are at the same spot it barely playable  . here a exemple  https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1109511836?t=01h35m32s . look how people move , people just throw aoe and hope they  hit people .. thx god it not a First Person Shooter .. but it still bad , and it can get worst 

Last night in dregs during siege window everyone skipped around in a slide show. Player positions were barely updating. Before 7.0 I was part of zone-capped stack fights and it was never this bad. This felt like my game client wasn't receiving all updates from the server. 

Edited by SiniKGB

Before the last patch I was able to Alt + Shift + Tab to move a tab backwards in Chat; now that key is bound to moving forward, same at Ctrl + Tab. Can we get CTRL + SHIFT + Tab back please? :)

Tonight, Winterblades alliance sieged a relatively small, new-at-launch guild. They did so at almost no cost (trebs). I do not blame them for their actions (different though they are to what I would choose), I blame ACE for failing to deliver expensive siege initation. I blame ACE for redoing combat a dozen times but the UI once. I blame ACE for "performance and polish come last," and then launching without either. I blame ACE for this steaming pile of poorly made dergs. 

You let your biggest vet guild, with the most experience, and six YEARS of ACE Dev attention, tell you things about how your game should run. And now that the cloak has fallen, they sieged Maelstrom, probably out of the game. And they did so just for a shrug of the shoulders fun because there is NOTHING ELSE TO DO and there is no strategic or tactical reason not to (they haven't cared about the health of the game for a long time).

Maelstrom will likely quit (don't blame em). Val already broke. And many/most guilds are one foot out the door.

Hell, even Winterblades themselves said, after the first dregs, that there was no reason to do what they just did again. It wasn't fun and it wasn't worth it. I imagine they sieged because it's better than quitting (for now).

It was a long, long six years and this is the saddest way to watch it all end. 

GLHF

Edited by McTan

Nameplates seem to be missing from mobs and as of today I've noticed at least one character (a Druid, elf of some sort). If I hover over them I can see their name etc., but makes it very hard to see them sometimes, particularly in the dark.

Edit: Particularly troublesome when it's a raid boss! :(:(:(

Edited by exvee

I HOPE YOU FIX:

- Assassin's "Instant Poison" and "Deadly Poison" can't deal critical damage, hence those damage types cannot be increased by critical chance nor critical damage which is quite odd since Assassins' mainly use Dexterity and Intelligence;

- Behind modifier and some other spesific damage bonuses like damage bonus against slowed targets not working for most of the damage types("Instant Poison", "Bleeding", "Deadly Poison" etc.) except direct hits either when hit occurs from behind or going behind the enemy after enemy is hit by those;

- Healing increase not increases healing with lifesteal;

- Active skill "Call Darkness" from "Blackmask" Major Discipline not functionally increasing behind damage bonus at all, literally 0 damage difference with or without it;

- "Efficient Poison" stacks don't actually stack up or refresh one stack at max when you apply the poison that is already active or when you refresh poison buffs.

Without those fixes, Assassin is literally unplayable. Most of other classes easily multiply their efficiency because most of their mechanics are compatible and working. But Assassin can't because it is completely broken and totally trash class for now. I gave up playing the game because Assassin is seriously like in an alpha state. I think you SHOULD prioritize those fixes above everything else that's not game breaking. I won't wait forever and I'm going to request a refund and take my way to the New World soon like waiting one or two more weeks at most if those won't be fixed since things that should work and are promised are not working at all which is a direct violation of TOS.

I was a passionate fan of your game but you disappointed me so much. I was like commending and suggesting the game at everyone but I can't even say "yes" anymore to people that ask me if they should buy the game or not. I hope you make me love your game again.

I wish good luck for you all!

Edited by Ashed