Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ACE Community Livestream August 12th 11 AM CDT (6 PM CEST)

DEV-Tiggs

Happy FriYay!

Join us August 12th at 11 AM CDT (6 PM CEST) for the Community Livestream and find out what's coming next for Crowfall!  

See you there! 

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou are crunchy and go well with ketchup!

2 hours ago, ACE-Tiggs said:

Happy FriYay!

Join us August 12th at 11 AM CDT (6 PM CEST) for the Community Livestream and find out what's coming next for Crowfall!  

See you there! 

Hey Tiggs,

This feels way too late for how important this update is for Crowfall - nearly a week away? People can't wait that long.

Could we please get an agenda / bullet point notes on topics covered. We need something now 😢.

On 8/6/2021 at 3:46 PM, ACE-Tiggs said:

Happy FriYay!

See you there! 

I don't know if there is a Q&A part, but I'd love to have confirmation on if it's intended behavior to be able to infiltrate enemy keeps.  I know rats can do it as well as assassins.

5 hours ago, calqulon said:

I don't know if there is a Q&A part, but I'd love to have confirmation on if it's intended behavior to be able to infiltrate enemy keeps.  I know rats can do it as well as assassins.

Why would you think it wasn't intended? They've put mechanics in the game to do exactly this. I say this with the caveat that, if players are doing it by way of an exploit and not an intentional mechanic, then that would be a problem. 

Edited by Solstar

If yall are taking questions, I've got a few. 

1: What other rewards, sanctions or blocking mechanics are you considering to dissuade Faction hopping for Guilds in the Shadow campaigns? I specifically mention guilds, because individuals don't have to declare a patron god, and individuals should be allowed to switch, to allow mercenary game play. 

2. Can we please swap Disciplines in the EK?

3. When will the Guild Chests get logs and permissions? 

4. Are there any plans to make Secutors more viable in either PvE or PvP, or anything, really? If so, when could we anticipate that? 

Thanks. 

7 hours ago, Solstar said:

If yall are taking questions, I've got a few. 

1: What other rewards, sanctions or blocking mechanics are you considering to dissuade Faction hopping for Guilds in the Shadow campaigns? I specifically mention guilds, because individuals don't have to declare a patron god, and individuals should be allowed to switch, to allow mercenary game play. 

2. Can we please swap Disciplines in the EK?

3. When will the Guild Chests get logs and permissions? 

4. Are there any plans to make Secutors more viable in either PvE or PvP, or anything, really? If so, when could we anticipate that? 

Thanks. 

With the state of the game they won't want people asking questions

I want the CF game to survive even though I have busy schedule with other mmos as well I can not ignore, because I know CF has a lot of potential to be really good and a fun game with risk vs reward world settings. 

However dregs should buff their reward with some legendary items even a small % chance with new NPE content in future patches to compete with the New World NPE reward system.

MQfHl7c.png

Since you don't "have the tech" to swap disc's out in keeps yet, how about letting guilds place a temple portal inside of their keep???  They could bind to their keep, click the temple portal and swap disc;'s, then Alt-P back to the keep.

Piikaa  |  Pkaoo

Crowfall%20Signature%20copy_1.jpg

Grdon's first contact with his community and he loved it! 🙂

I liked the "next to come" list. A lot of the stuff the community asked for. But still not enough to get it out of beta.

Edited by Kundrya

@ACE-Tiggs Just a bit of feedback on the operation of the live stream. There is a Twitch stream slow mode, or otherwise, where you can control the rate at which you can post chat messages, could resolve some of the spam. Especially as it turned into a Q&A. Perhaps normal mode during the livestream informational session so people can just chat, but then slow mode for the Q&A portion.

Moderation will be handy for just people making noise in the chat, especially if it was to be used as a Q&A.

More visibility on the final livestream video for those who didn't manage to see it live. Such as this link: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1116096617?t=00h09m32s

Edited by LashLash

11 hours ago, Blowfeld said:

Anything noteworthy that would make people come back to the game?

Absolutely not. What a useless stream this was. 

How are they so bad and out of depth with a game this small? 

2 hours ago, LashLash said:

Especially as it turned into a Q&A.

They always have turned into a Q&A, the difference this time was that tiggs was overworked and only has 2 eyes and 2 hands. 

• 2 weeks later...

First: Any plan to make a sort and auto-stack button for chests?

Second: What are the short-term plans for EK's?

Edited by Daddie